PMM as first choice?

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
PMM also is my choice two . I am too lazy to clean my car and this color doesn't get all that dirty . And since PMM is a metallic paint it has more protection compare to the white. Most car maker charge metallic paint for extra simply because it's more expensive. I think not too many people saw the car in-person, to me that white looks a bit dull without the spot light.
Sponsored

SpootyWeasel

First Name
Alma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Del Sol Si
PMM has been looking really really nice in the newer pictures people have been posting. Probably would be my second choice after black.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Definitely only red with black seats for now on the incoming FK8 CTR's.
Most aggressive trim first. Red on Black...PMM goes just as good with Black CLOTH seats!!

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Im getting black so i don't got nothing flashy many of the venting will be camoed due to all blacked out color

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Im getting black so i don't got nothing flashy many of the venting will be camoed due to all blacked out color
The gray keeps me under the radar meaning nothing flashy however I do get to enjoy the contrasting fake vents. Polarity has its weighty advantages.

SalemTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: ‘17 PMM CTR, 2013 White Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Great comments on the PMM. I also hope to be a proud owner of one of those babies in a few weeks (Keys in hand-hopefully). I agree with the subtle look the color gives this highly stylized car. Being an old guy I need something toned down a bit. Plus most of all my wife loves the color (very important:yes:) PMM aka "People's Mean Machine" just a thought?

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
I'm so glad I got the PMM color , I walked out to the lot & looked a the base civic above & thought yup I made the right choice

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
PMM on a base hatchback

IMG_6028.JPG
see how this color blends the black vents, even better than black can, cause it offers some contrast? like your opinions on this. VERY unique stock rims, sporty and 16 inch comfort.

these rims look more aggressive in person yet still stock Honda with an H in the middle and the black in the rims offer nice contrast to gray.

main thing for me is how gray, a darker gray and not light colors balances with and complements everything else on this car(rims, piano black grill, black rims) especially and of grave interest with those pitch black faux honeycomb vents. i like saying faux, its like fi, fy, fo, fum.

Last edited:

petem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be FK8.
Love my PMM HB Sport. Also maintenance is super easy, don't have to keep washing it all the time :)
That's terrible, you should wash your car regularly like I do. I have a strict policy of cleaning it once a year, whether it needs it or not.

Probably just as well I'm getting PMM. :)
Sponsored