3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I do like me a big wing :)

Now I'm also very slow so bear with me... What's with the tape?
The spoiler is tape on with auto 3M with silicon, the shop say is hard to drill holes to bolt it, and needs to cut a piece inside the trunk. So tape on is the best option for now
Sponsored

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
but I saw someone on another page switched their lugs on the rims to black ones, anyone else try this? Do you find it looks any better with the sport rim?

If you switch your lugs for black one, make sure your new lugs are ''ball seat" because honda and acura use ball seat nut (some europeen car too). Other use cone seat nut

BothFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6M
Vehicle Showcase
Tint was Formula One: Pinnacle 15 - which is closer to a 20% on all 5 windows. The shop I did it at, pre-shrinks the back glass on a spare glass they ordered (to avoid taking the whole back of the car apart.) Gotta say I was impressed with the shop that did mine - I was in and out in 45 minutes (two guys working, tint cut on plotter.) That angle makes the windows seem darker - and it was 5:55am this morning that I took that picture. I'll take one mid day and upload later if you want.

your image isn't showing. Also, let us know what % you used, I'm doing mine next week and would like to see how others' look

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Spoiler ahead!
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread {filename}
Oh! I was going to get this spoiler since I'm upgrading to a turbo and the insurance won't allow me to go see my car again (I wanted to take the trunk and whatever else I could lol). Mind I ask where you bought it from? Also, where'd you get the dog in car decal? ^_^

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SleepyFC1

The Minister of Truth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, how dark did you go on the tint?
30% on the front two, and 20% on the rear three. Plenty dark, without being harassed.

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
I have a blue civic again! I almost left you guys and went over to Cosmic Blue but then I came back to my senses ^_^

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
Quick question for all COUPE owners..
I'm looking to buy vent visors for my windows so I can roll them down slightly if its raining. Everywhere i've called says its a 4 peice... yet its a 2 door...

Anyone buy vent visors yet for there coupe? From where? How much? How many pieces came with it, 2 or 4?

THanks!

Spammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I have a blue civic again! I almost left you guys and went over to Cosmic Blue but then I came back to my senses ^_^
I've seen your post with regards to your car being totaled few weeks ago. Hope all is well now, and you got a new one! Show us your new ride! :nixon:

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
I've seen your post with regards to your car being totaled few weeks ago. Hope all is well now, and you got a new one! Show us your new ride! :nixon:
Ya I even upgraded from an EX to EXL and I basically hate my past self for not going turbo to begin with lmao. I only took these quick pics the other day
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_6416.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_6417.JPG