Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thx bro humbled and much appreciated! Front end action for the haters.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up IMG_20170405_113535_017

totopo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Ex Hatch, 370z
Country flag
Again, I am not a hater, and your use of that word I find immature to be honest. Let's be adults here. I dislike stretched tires, you do not. I have my reasons (I like to think on scientific function over trends) and you have yours.

Again, I have a mostly stock 16' Civic Sedan. What I drive has nothing to do with how your car looks. You're just looking to insult my vehicle in hopes of feeling vindicated over me voicing my opinion about something as foolish as tires.

Your car itself looks great, as do the wheels. Very nice setup. Simply saying the stretched tire trend is as foolish looking *TO ME* as heavy camber looks.

That's it, that's all. Consider this my last response to this as going off-topic for so long is unfair to all the other members here looking to browse the forums and stay on topic.
I think there are always such strong responses because I think a big part of why people are into the stance culture is because of uniqueness. You want to feel like your car is special. I think that part of the culture now is hating on haters. Stance people I think strive on haters. They, want and expect dislike from people who don't understand their style, and then angrily rebutting these people makes them feel good and special. The more that people hate it, the more unique they feel and the more pride they have.

I wouldn't really care about stance if it wasn't a safety issue. I don't mind seeing them in meets and shows, but I stay away from them on the freeway.

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's not about being special as it is about being unique. Showing individuality not trying to be special. But it's one thing to "hate" on something and talk crap. Lol.

Drop the subject. I'm not even considered stance. #aboutthatcleanstyle

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Project kics r40 locking lugnuts. That's what I'm using.

mikee_swoosh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Type-R #117 PMM
Country flag

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ICB came out in full force at Eibach with some legit stuff. Definitely a shop worth checking out as they are passionate about Hondas and everything JDM.

mikee_swoosh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sold) 2017 Honda Civic Type-R #117 PMM
Country flag
ICB came out in full force at Eibach with some legit stuff. Definitely a shop worth checking out as they are passionate about Hondas and everything JDM.
yeah! i went looking for these Rays lug and they told me thats the only thing they didn't bring. so i just ordered the next day. but i did buy that sweet Rays Jacket tho lol :thumbsup:

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yeah! i went looking for these Rays lug and they told me thats the only thing they didn't bring. so i just ordered the next day. but i did buy that sweet Rays Jacket tho lol :thumbsup:
Nice catch! I met the President of J's Racing at the Pitcrew booth and bought a J's Racing tee. Hopefully some Js stuff comes out for our cars soon now that the Si and Type-R are coming out.

mikee_swoosh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice catch! I met the President of J's Racing at the Pitcrew booth and bought a J's Racing tee. Hopefully some Js stuff comes out for our cars soon now that the Si and Type-R are coming out.
Yah! I'm hoping too. the hatch doesn't have much for it yet. and since the mod bug bites early
it sucks not being able to change much.

hondaguy6295

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 crystal black ex sedan
Thinking about getting these for my crystal black pearl sedan! Not sure to keep wheels and tires stock size or go to a 17.. I'd like to have a nice custom look but don't wanna sacrifice ride quality.. any suggestions?
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up IMG_3060.JPG
Sponsored