RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
NICE pictures. Even the base LX interior looks great. The EX and above get a full digital tach and speedo screen while the base LX gets a physical tach but still has a screen in the center. Love the contrast stitching on the seats and details.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tell me about it... why would you even buy the more expensive ILX when the new civic looks nicer and looks to have way more features and have the same or better levels of refinement.... no doubt the next gen ILX will get some massive upgrades.

OP
OP
10GenCVT

10GenCVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe EX-T
Something I caught that wasn't mentioned anywhere yet. LX comes with 215/55R16 wheels.
Honda Civic 10th gen Motortrend: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan first look review wh3aNdz

Honda Civic 10th gen Motortrend: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan first look review qd7VAR

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Something I caught that wasn't mentioned anywhere yet. LX comes with 215/55R16 tires.
Honda Civic 10th gen Motortrend: 2016 Honda Civic Sedan first look review qd7VAR
Your image didn't copy in. fyi.

Base LX has hub caps, but they look nice, two tone. and larger than the current cars 15" wheels. (the coupe has 16" tho). Hoping the coupe starts with an LXS trim that has alloys standard. but i'm gunning for that EX anyway.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
The interior is far nicer than the last 2 Civics. I am shocked that Honda did such a good job. Interior-wise this car punches several leagues above it's price class. Puts Mazda in the rearview.

I love the front end.

Rear end (sedan) is ok. I like how Honda didn't cheap out on the taillights and leave the deck lid lights dark. The fact that they lit the small taillight wings is cool and shows they aren't trying to be cheap.

I like how all the controls and switches are well lit in white LED light. Even the sunroof switch is lit.

I'm not liking the 1.5t engine bay. It looks very cluttered and I doubt you'll be able to easily tune the engine. Being that it's CVT only maybe that's a non issue.

Hoping the Si engine doesn't look as messy as the 1.5T.

Holy cow the 1.5T looks small. The coilpacks are so close to each other. It's obviously smaller than other Honda 4's. Maybe the Fit will get this engine in a Si?

Last edited:

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just noticed the 12V ports and possibly USB and HDMI underneath the center console much like the HR-V.