Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread

accordingtocivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Took this beauty home last night from Schlossmann's Honda City in Milwaukee, WI. 2017 Honda Civic Touring, Modern Steel Metallic. So comfortable, very clean (obviously), and so much awesome tech to get used to and enjoy. As I've seen on this thread, some say the MSM color is more pedestrian, but to me it looks sleek and sharp as hell, especially with those rims! No regrets at all.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread IMG_0450.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread IMG_0454.JPG

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took this beauty home last night from Schlossmann's Honda City in Milwaukee, WI. 2017 Honda Civic Touring, Modern Steel Metallic. So comfortable, very clean (obviously), and so much awesome tech to get used to and enjoy. As I've seen on this thread, some say the MSM color is more pedestrian, but to me it looks sleek and sharp as hell, especially with those rims! No regrets at all.

IMG_0450.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG
Love the MSM! Makes it look sharp, sporty, and high-tech. Congrats!

mjyumping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 626 Hatchback
Country flag
There's going to be a hatchback modern steel soon! from other countries that is

Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread ms.JPG

Stephano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring - MSM
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm pretty close to having completed my project.
It turns a lot of heads.

My touring looks awesome with those upgrades !

Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread aoto1 Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread 20170425_172808_resized_1 Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread 20170425_172902_resized_1 Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread 20170425_172935_resized_1

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is my 2016 Honda Civic EX after a wash and wax.

Getting back into the modding scene again.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread Civic00
Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread File_000
Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread File_001
Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread File_002

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
Here is my 2016 Honda Civic EX after a wash and wax.

Getting back into the modding scene again.

Civic00.jpeg
File_000.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
File_002.jpeg
Sweet car, but looks a little out of place in front of that multi-million dollar mansion!

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sweet car, but looks a little out of place in front of that multi-million dollar mansion!
LMAO! Looks can definitely be deceiving. That is actually at the Condo building that my father is the property manager at. Directly behind where the car is the car wash station where I washed it at. I thought the background would look good though, better than my townhouse. Last pic is at night at the Honda dealership, dropped off my dad when he getting his new CRV.

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
LMAO! Looks can definitely be deceiving. That is actually at the Condo building that my father is the property manager at. Directly behind where the car is the car wash station where I washed it at. I thought the background would look good though, better than my townhouse. Last pic is at night at the Honda dealership, dropped off my dad when he getting his new CRV.
Nice, I like it when Condo's actually spend a little coin on curb appeal. My last one relied on the historic charm of the building (IE they did nothing) for people who paid 200K for an efficiency up to 2M for a penthouse. People in the penthouses were parking Ferrari's and Lambo's in the lot next to other residents beaters.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, the Ferrari's and Range Rovers were parked in the garage where I was waxing my car and vacuuming it. I plan on taking more pics when I find better areas. I felt like I got the passion back with this car.

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is beautiful, especially in MSM. It reminds me of a cross between my old Acura Legend coupe and an Audi TT. Everyone who rides in mine thinks it is an Accord or TL.