Eibach Springs Available Soon!

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I ordered sportline. The pro kit wasn't much of a drop. Also gonna be putting some wheels so hopefully it looks great. Should be a huge difference when I post the picture of it lowered with the wheels and other things in putting on it
I want to get the pro-kit and leave the touring wheels i currently have on. Maybe put a small spacer on the wheels to make the tires and wheels more flush with the fenders. The car is currently sitting in the driveway where it will be until the road salt is gone :( for now i can just buy all the parts i plan on putting on in the spring. I have the front lip, fog light assembly, and soon the rear sway bar.
Sponsored

civicXsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX - T
Country flag
I ordered sportline. The pro kit wasn't much of a drop. Also gonna be putting some wheels so hopefully it looks great. Should be a huge difference when I post the picture of it lowered with the wheels and other things in putting on it
hopefully we can get a pic sooon

Dinzdale40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport, 2004 WRX STi, 1998 Honda Accord 4dr, 1990 Honda Civic Hatch DX
Country flag
I'm waiting to see what the sport springs look like. I've already photoshopped what the car would look like with a drop although I don't plan on doing anything too extreme. This is my "wife's car" after all.

Disclaimer: PHOTOSHOP, my car is not really lowered
http://www.dannynabors.com/2017_Pics/IMG_3579-Pano-1_edit_2048.jpg

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic, 15 JEEP JKU, 14 BMW S1K, 98 Camaro Z/28
Country flag
I'm waiting to see what the sport springs look like. I've already photoshopped what the car would look like with a drop although I don't plan on doing anything too extreme. This is my "wife's car" after all.

Disclaimer: PHOTOSHOP, my car is not really lowered
http://www.dannynabors.com/2017_Pics/IMG_3579-Pano-1_edit_2048.jpg
Trust me guys I'm dying to get them in! Will get it all done soon as it comes! My wheels are on order as well so it should all come together nicely

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
share pics when u install

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just ordered eibachs rear alignment kit. First order since I was the first for my springs as well... also special price! Haha Can't wait! Also the wheels came in! If the springs ship by eibachs date i should have pictures of everything done up for you guys by monday.

Last edited:

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Just ordered eibachs rear alignment kit. First order since I was the first for my springs as well... also special price! Haha Can't wait! Also the wheels came in! If the springs ship by eibachs date i should have pictures of everything done up for you guys by monday.
wake me up when monday comes then

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So I just go at off the phone with eibach. They said since I placed my order online they didn't think I wanted them as soon as they came into production????? So they sold 17 sets so some other people but now mine are backordered till march. Super upset. When I called the other day they said they had 4 sets of springs and alignment kits in in stock that would ship out Thursday.

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
So I just go at off the phone with eibach. They said since I placed my order online they didn't think I wanted them as soon as they came into production????? So they sold 17 sets so some other people but now mine are backordered till march. Super upset. When I called the other day they said they had 4 sets of springs and alignment kits in in stock that would ship out Thursday.
wow..thats such a bummer.

Dinzdale40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport, 2004 WRX STi, 1998 Honda Accord 4dr, 1990 Honda Civic Hatch DX
Country flag
it's all good. patience is required in car modifying.

KneelRays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
it's all good. patience is required in car modifying.
Just got my springs today. I'm waiting for my tires then everything will be set! Hopefully getting them tomorrow

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
CANT WAIT! did you get sportline?
Yes sir! Got my rear alignment kit and everything is ready to go just my damn tires! They're pricey
Sponsored