Good Warranty Coverage News on Blown Tire !

JS2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000 , Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I hit the mother of all potholes the other day at 100 km/hr, it made my teeth chatter. Sure enough the tire was blistered so it had internal damage. I got the tire replaced under warranty at zero cost through my local dealer London Honda. The car has just over 6,500 kms on it. Something finally goes my way , lol. I'm not sure who paid for it at the end of the day (Dealer or Honda), but they covered all costs - tire, recycling fee, taxes, installation. Good service nonetheless.
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I hit the mother of all potholes the other day at 100 km/hr, it made my teeth chatter. Sure enough the tire was blistered so it had internal damage. I got the tire replaced under warranty at zero cost through my local dealer London Honda. The car has just over 6,500 kms on it. Something finally goes my way , lol. I'm not sure who paid for it at the end of the day (Dealer or Honda), but they covered all costs - tire, recycling fee, taxes, installation. Good service nonetheless.
Im sire it falls to the tire manufacturer at the end of the day.. Problably as premature failure..

somarilnos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I'm shocked that they covered that. It's not normal for road hazards to be covered unless you paid extra for it.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I'm shocked that they covered that. It's not normal for road hazards to be covered unless you paid extra for it.
Blistered is not poped.. If he went to the dealer and keept his mouth shut its covered... Heck most dealers will cover it because its technically a shift in the internals

Sman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EX Hatch w/ Sensing
With that big of a pot hole, you might want to check you alignment
Sponsored