Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
We're now taking pre-orders for some new SiriMoto front strut bars that should be here early next week! These brand new SiriMoto front upper strut bars are design to fit 2016+ Civic 1.5T sedans and coupes, and 2017 Civic hatchbacks as well.

Just like on the 9th Gen Civic, this SiriMoto strut bar is quite rigid thanks to its unique clamshell design. In the near future, SiriMoto will be coming out with a variety of other chassis bracing options which should nicely complement this strut bar, so keep an eye out for those soon.

Some key points about this SiriMoto strut bar:
  • Enhanced performance - Greater feedback under aggressive driving situations.
  • Stability and Predictability - Increase responsiveness of the steering feel.
  • Easy install - Install video available.
  • Quality - Clam shell design made out of high grade extruded aluminum.
  • Improves handling, steering response, and tire grip around corners.
  • Carefully implements the use of aluminum and steel, to provide strength while minimizing weight.
  • Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
If you're interested, PM me for a special pre-order forum discount!

Product link to purchase and for more detailed information, including an animation of how it works: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...921/index.html

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU%20Installed%201

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU%20Installed%202

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___Beam%20Structure%20Comparison

Last edited:

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
We're now taking pre-orders for some new SiriMoto front strut bars that should be here early next week! These brand new SiriMoto front upper strut bars are design to fit 2016+ Civic sedans and coupes, and 2017 Civic hatchbacks as well.

Just like on the 9th Gen Civic, this SiriMoto strut bar is quite rigid thanks to its unique clamshell design. In the near future, SiriMoto will be coming out with a variety of other chassis bracing options which should nicely complement this strut bar, so keep an eye out for those soon.

• Easy install - Install video available (a 10th Gen Civic specific one will be on our YouTube channel soon).
  • Carefully implements the use of aluminum and steel, to provide strength while minimizing weight.

Product link to purchase and for more detailed information, including an animation of how it works: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...921/index.html

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU%20Installed%201

We're now taking pre-orders for some new SiriMoto front strut bars that should be here early next week! These brand new SiriMoto front upper strut bars are design to fit 2016+ Civic sedans and coupes, and 2017 Civic hatchbacks as well.

• Easy install - Install video available (a 10th Gen Civic specific one will be on our YouTube channel soon).

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU%20Installed%202

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___SM-HC16-SB-FU

Honda Civic 10th gen SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order! 41126_2921___Beam%20Structure%20Comparison

PM'd

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
UPDATE REGARDING THE ETA ON THIS PRE-ORDER: Unfortunately our shipment was delayed due to some customs issues, and we do not have an exact day when these strut bars can start shipping since this is something out of our control at this point. However, based on past experience with this type of issue, I think the worst case scenario is that the orders will start shipping to you guys by 2/9/17 at the latest. I apologize for this delay! Unfortunately with international shipping, these kinds of things do happen, and we can't predict when they will occur. :(

We'll also be updating everyone individually who already placed a pre-order.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
WOW, Just got shipping confirmation with tracking info!!!!!!!! Pretty damn good, well done ProCivic

Pirep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
I pre-ordered but never got a confirmation on a tracking info.. Has anyone got theirs already?

Pirep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
I ordered mine 1/24 and it came in today :)

-R
Wow, well I'll go ahead and send an email to why I haven't got mine yet. A little disappointing on my end, but congrats to you who has received it.
Sponsored