Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
HPDs with 215/45ZR-18 Continental DWS

IMAG0231.jpg
Those are some great looking wheels, they remind me of the OE Si wheels from 2006..
these are just 17" but I'm considering putting them on my 16 (I've had them in my garage boxed up for 10 years)

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up Siwheelb.JPG
Sponsored

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase

Rockaday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red Wheels on a Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic EX-L? Am I Crazy?

Context: I have a 2016 Civic EX-L in Cosmic Blue Metallic, it came with 17" wheels and Firestone FT140 all season tires. I live in Massachusetts. To deal with the weather and potholes here, I'm buying winter tires at size 205/60R16. That means I need to buy 16" wheels. So these are only for winter driving, and might be some out-there fun in a depressing grey winter? Highlight those beautifully styled red brake lights on the 2016 Civic? What do you think?

TireRack - Sparco - Assetto Gara (Red)

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up sparco_ag_r_pdpfull

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up sparco_ag_r_pdpfull

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase

Context: I have a 2016 Civic EX-L in Cosmic Blue Metallic, it came with 17" wheels and Firestone FT140 all season tires. I live in Massachusetts. To deal with the weather and potholes here, I'm buying winter tires at size 205/60R16. That means I need to buy 16" wheels. So these are only for winter driving, and might be some out-there fun in a depressing grey winter? Highlight those beautifully styled red brake lights on the 2016 Civic? What do you think?

Might look a little "Captain America" or in your neck of the woods like a definite Patriots Fan!!

Rockaday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A couple examples of how they look on a white Scion, and then a white Subaru BRZ -- I couldn't find any pictures of the red Sparco on a 2016 / 2017 Civic:

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up attachment

How do you think that would look on a Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic EX-L?

Might look a little "Captain America" or in your neck of the woods like a definite Patriots Fan!!
Go Pats!!!

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
A couple examples of how they look on a white Scion, and then a white Subaru BRZ -- I couldn't find any pictures of the red Sparco on a 2016 / 2017 Civic:

How do you think that would look on a Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic EX-L?

Go Pats!!!
here you go bro... 2016 EXL
tirerack.com

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up IMG_0909.PNG

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC

FWIW, I kept my steelies for winter (also in Massachusetts) because when snow gets caught in the rim it causes ridiculous shaking on roads and highways and drives me insane. Probably not very safe either.
No holes, no snow, no problems! Keeps salt and sand off the brakes a bit better too.

Vibrations are bad for suspension, alignment, tire wear, you name it. So I nipped that problem in the bud real quick.