Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great pic! I should take some Fall pics soon myself when Florida finally changes season, so maybe in January :doh:
Hahaha, ugh I do miss that florida weather tho, Probably will find myself back down there soon
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ok I just saw your post@CivicHoney627

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I'm sorry...i've done that with another car..my mean ole tree by the driveway..ripped off my mirror..sucks girl uggg:(
Thanks! Yeah and every time I look over to that side, I curse MYSELF. Hahahahaha

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
OMG my heart just got broken!!!! I'm at the grocery store (booze run lol) on the phone in my car. These two guys park next to me and one says, "holy shit, I've never seen a car like that". So I'm beaming with pride until the other one says, "it BETTER be a stick!!!!"
:doh::cry::cry::cry:

HONDA, I HATE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! All of my friggin Civics were manual except this one.....the one that LOOKS like it should ONLY come that way. Now I'm going to walk into the store sobbing.....until I get my booze:D

Happy New Year you guys!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OMG my heart just got broken!!!! I'm at the grocery store (booze run lol) on the phone in my car. These two guys park next to me and one says, "holy shit, I've never seen a car like that". So I'm beaming with pride until the other one says, "it BETTER be a stick!!!!"

HONDA, I HATE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! All of my friggin Civics were manual except this one.....the one that LOOKS like it should ONLY come that way. Now I'm going to walk into the store sobbing.....until I get my booze:D

Happy New Year you guys!
lmao at least you didn't run up and tell them it was a CVT, they'd lose their shit!

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)

Happy New Year you guys!
In addition to what Billy said, there's two ways to look at this. Way I'd go about it in this situation is "Who gives a damn what two strangers think?" :p

The alternative would be, since sticks are available for non-LX trims now, you could trade in, although the chances of finding one like yours in stick is probably slim, and the depreciation hit wouldn't be nice either.

Either way, no biggie! :D