Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Best color love the white , sport.

Totally agree. Love the metallic/pearly sheen to the paint. Almost picked up a LSM because I didn't want the TWOP tester the dealer had on the lot. When I found out they had a TWOP arriving in 8 days, I put down a deposit. Although LSM was my second color choice, I am glad I waited for the WOP. Congrats!
Sponsored

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello guys !

Is that aero package OEMs? Looks much more aggressive than the initial NA panels but yet still somewhat familiar. Looks badass. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum! Congrats!

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
where'd you get that front kit at??? the aero part? i need that
Its the aero kit. got it from the dealer. It includes front and back bumper plus the sides. Check my garage. I need to update my pictures but I am on steelies for the winter... so -20% cool lol. That was the last cool picture I took

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Its the aero kit. got it from the dealer. It includes front and back bumper plus the sides. Check my garage. I need to update my pictures but I am on steelies for the winter... so -20% cool lol. That was the last cool picture I took
nice! i need just the front and backs... i had a small crash and messed up my front bumper but i think this aero piece will cover that up nicely

Javex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan EX WOP - Aero Kit/Wing Spoiler
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
nice! i need just the front and backs... i had a small crash and messed up my front bumper but i think this aero piece will cover that up nicely
They are a bit pricey. I got a good-ish deal... I ordered them with the car. I've seen them on ebay but they are expensive and some are not even painted.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There you go. Cheaper than having to replace the whole front bumper. Good luck man!

CivicsClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sensing WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going to try and take some better pics tomorrow while out and about. This was just after getting 35% window tint and full front end clear bra installed.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3495-1
That's the tint I'm looking to get next month on my Sedan. Love how the darker windows contrast with the white!

delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Love the look of just the hood bra. and the clear side markers. subtle and elegant.

i just got my leather nose mas from the dealer. i was actually thinking of doing this exact thing and only put the bumper during long drives.

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the compliment sir! It definitely was my intention to keep it looking clean, sporty. I love the honda bra. It takes a few minutes to get the bumper bra on, but the othe upper part is easy. Besides its worth the effort cause it has a nice clean tight fit unlike the other aftermarket ones. Hopefully I'll have an update soon in the wheel section!

Last edited: