Paid Less, Got More ?

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
'16 LX base with CVT. No Infotainment and associated issues. No rain sensing and associated issues. Intermittent wiper setting. Intuitive volume KNOB with push on-off. Parking brake works anytime every time. No remote start with associated issues. Smaller NON-touch NON-scratch screen BUT plenty adequate for this model. Contented sigh ...
Congrats on the Civic

OP
OP
andromeda

andromeda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 & '16 Civics
Country flag
Well, not trying to convince anyone of anything. I was really just kind of musing. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
STEVEGG CONFIRMED. You realize you were banned for a reason right? Now you've made another account which you got busted on which is a testament to your poor forum etiquette AGAIN.

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Juuuust in case OP is not SteveGG, an explanation is in order.

[Cue soft violin music, read below in a soothing British accent]

Our dear old Steve joined the forums, asking harmless but frankly pointless questions on various aspects of the Civic.
Things like, what are the black covers around the rear reflectors in the bumper for?

His profile picture was that of himself, one whom I'm sure was loved by his grandchildren. Imagine your grandpa taking a selfie for the very first time, and using that as his profile pic - that's what it was essentially.

Then his posts got weirder. They had no logic, he would muse to himself about things he clearly didn't understand, and would begin to contradict things he said just to rustle some jimmies.

He was very, very fond of his Civic LX - which is in itself a very good commuter car, but it is not technologically advanced, as OP 'mused' to himself in this thread. In every single thread about anything he would come in, and say "should've gotten the LX. It is the best!!" or any variation thereof.

And then, he was gone. Like his palpably annoying persona never existed.

Now he lives on in these forums along hallowed former members such as DX2000, Mycivicisalemon, Gavin's Father - bringing back memories of fond trolling whenever they are summoned by members who were here long enough to have witness their hilarity.

Alas, Steve, you old bastard, may you continue to enjoy your 2016 Civic LX, wherever you may be.

And if OP is indeed SteveGG, fucking LOL.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Poor Steve. Ah the days of DX2000 and mycivicisalemon.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thread has me in tears lmao...I think SteveGG's zip code he posted was Long Island, too.

It's 100% a revival.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This thread has me in tears lmao...I think SteveGG's zip code he posted was Long Island, too.

It's 100% a revival.
This guy also mentioned in another thread that he has a silver LX, the same as SteveGG LOL.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This guy also mentioned in another thread that he has a silver LX, the same as SteveGG LOL.
And he mentioned the grinding noise in another post. And did the exact same extra space before the !

I just find all this hilarious :rofl:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
FUCKIN TRIGGERED LMAO

And for the record, the title of this thread is trash. You didn't get more, you got less. You don't have alloy wheel, premium sound, LED headlights, leather, Honda Sensing, navigation, moonroof, fit and finish. And before you say you don't find value or don't need this stuff, you objectively can't discount the extra features.

It should be titled, "I'm SteveGG reincarnated. Please roast me"

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
all the guys saying is he may have avoided some issues with the base car. Mine is even more base than his. Mine is his car with an MT instead of the CVT. And the NA 2.0. As far as I can tell after driving mine for six months, it seems like a perfect car.

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport 6MT Sonic Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Well, not trying to convince anyone of anything. I was really just kind of musing. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.
Fucking hell guys, if this was the tone of posts when I first joined this board I would have gone elsewhere.
This guy was probably making one of his first posts and, while it was not the most eloquently stated, doesn't deserve the shit dump as a welcome.
I've almost make a similar post when thinking about my 17 Hatch Sport Manual. Kinda glad I didn't now.
Sponsored