delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
So this happened to my brand new 1.5 month old civic touring. I'm livid.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_3045.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_3047.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread IMG_3049.JPG

delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
my car (blue touring) and white car were stopped at an intersection. red light. going westbound. blue suzuki was going northbound and they had green light. dude fell aslee, or so what the cop thinks, (this happened around 9am), and jumped the pedetrian walk way, jumped the middle island and hit white car. which in turn, they both hit me.

i was furious! my wife was in the car, i was ready to get out and yell at the guy, but my wife started to get her anxiety attacks. so i had to stay calm, call 911. and i had to jump to back seat and out the passenger right side door.

i'm just glad no pedestrian got hit. that would have been worse. and that Honda and my insurance is dealing with everything.

currently driving a base model 2016 civic as a rental. it doesn't feel the same :(

iWantaHatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic ExlNavi,2016 PiloTouring
my car (blue touring) and white car were stopped at an intersection. red light. going westbound. blue suzuki was going northbound and they had green light. dude fell aslee, or so what the cop thinks, (this happened around 9am), and jumped the pedetrian walk way, jumped the middle island and hit white car. which in turn, they both hit me.

i was furious! my wife was in the car, i was ready to get out and yell at the guy, but my wife started to get her anxiety attacks. so i had to stay calm, call 911. and i had to jump to back seat and out the passenger right side door.

i'm just glad no pedestrian got hit. that would have been worse. and that Honda and my insurance is dealing with everything.

currently driving a base model 2016 civic as a rental. it doesn't feel the same :(
I'm sorry to hear and I'm disgusted to see it.

17Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CRV EXL AWD; 18 CRV EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

:( Sorry! :drive:

WNC_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic LX Coupe 6 speed manual ,2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5 speed manual
Weather hasnt been very good so she is not as clean as i like her to be. I-Vtec decals that the dealer put on will come off when i have time.

Just got the windows tinted 35%.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20161201_152003_zpsvucbiqgc

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20161201_144259_zpsbvgf3ajh

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Jay, what camera/lens are you using by the way? The pics really pop. Do you take photos of the cars for the dealership? I bet that would sell a lot of cars - though maybe they get heavily compressed by the dealer website.
Sponsored