Annoying sounds in cabin

jbuckner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I've had my EX sedan for a few months, and about two months into my ownership I hear three distinct sounds in the cabin that are quite annoying.

The first is what sounds like a seatbelt tensioning sound coming from rear right side. The sounds comes with virtually every bump or bounce.

The second sound comes from the driver's seat. It a squeak anytime I lean back on upper right side (my right shoulder shoulder side, and not the headrest itself) of the seatback. Like it's coming from within the seatback cushion.

The last sound, which I only recently have observed because of cold weather recently, is what I consider a fairly loud (louder than other cars I've owned) fan noise, especially from lower vents.

Anyone else observe any of these? Any thoughts or solutions?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Does you're fan whistle and then eventually goes away from turning it on and off or when it warms up inside?

OP
OP

jbuckner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Does you're fan whistle and then eventually goes away from turning it on and off or when it warms up inside?
Not a whistle. More like a mechanical sounding loudness of the fan or fan blowing the air through the vents. But not a whistle. Doesn't go away unless I turn fan off.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I have issues too.. just take it to the dealer and give them a chance to make it all right. I got a list going for when I take mine into my dealer next.
Sponsored