Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
18 x 9.5 Superspeed FlowForm RF06RR x Otani BM 1000 265x35x18

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up 5147951A-7552-4DDF-AFE1-BAED6D0FE1BF

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up 54128087-A563-4096-99BC-3DBEDE11FC7C

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic sport hatchback cvt
Country flag
Whats the best website to buy wheels? Tirerack is pretty good decent selection easy to use navigate unlike other sites, even shows a model of what wheels fit and look on your car. Selection is alright looking for more variety tho is there a better site as good or even better than tirerack?

Fc3_Si

First Name
Rdel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si Coupe, 17 Si Coupe, 19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Whats the best website to buy wheels? Tirerack is pretty good decent selection easy to use navigate unlike other sites, even shows a model of what wheels fit and look on your car. Selection is alright looking for more variety tho is there a better site as good or even better than tirerack?
Fitment industries, MAP, Saikospeed, graveyard performance and kamispeed

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fitment industries, MAP, Saikospeed, graveyard performance and kamispeed
All those sites aint as good as tirerack lmaoo in terms of ease and information thank you tho brother

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
All those sites aint as good as tirerack lmaoo in terms of ease and information thank you tho brother
You're not wrong at all. Tire Rack nailed the UX and workflow so you can find wheels guaranteed to fit your car in barely a handful of clicks. Too many other sites make you wade through each wheel brand before finding out they don't even have the bolt pattern you need.

Discount Tire Direct isn't too bad — clunkier than Tire Rack, but not as hard to use as, say, Evasive Motorsports. The selection isn't too broad, though.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
You're not wrong at all. Tire Rack nailed the UX and workflow so you can find wheels guaranteed to fit your car in barely a handful of clicks. Too many other sites make you wade through each wheel brand before finding out they don't even have the bolt pattern you need.

Discount Tire Direct isn't too bad — clunkier than Tire Rack, but not as hard to use as, say, Evasive Motorsports. The selection isn't too broad, though.
Tire Rack for sure. I know they are a bit on the conservative side with their wheels but they did an amazing job on my tire/wheel package. It was road force balanced perfectly and the price included new lug nuts and hubcentric rings. Plus with having a bunch of warehouses, I ordered on a Saturday and received the package on Tuesday.

They also actually weigh the wheels versus other companies that just post generic numbers.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tire rack and Discount Tire are ok to navigate if you want wheel specs close to stock

I like the gallery from Fitment Industries/Custom Offsets for seeing different wheels. The simulators don't do the finishes justice

There's always trade-offs

Convenience, selection, service

There are also boutique builders that make light strong wheels and sell directly like Abit, Titan7, and Superspeed

It really boils down to what your goals and budget are

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Tire rack and Discount Tire are ok to navigate if you want wheel specs close to stock

I like the gallery from Fitment Industries/Custom Offsets for seeing different wheels. The simulators don't do the finishes justice

There's always trade-offs

Convenience, selection, service

There are also boutique builders that make light strong wheels and sell directly like Abit, Titan7, and Superspeed

It really boils down to what your goals and budget are
I was looking at Titan7 they are really nice but dropping 2k on wheels alone you better have big pockets lmaoo. On tire rack so far i found a set of 23 lb wheels I like paired with michellin pilot sport 4s for under 2k. For me I found Tire Rack the best website with all the info you need especially for someone new to looking at aftermarket wheels

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking at Titan7 they are really nice but dropping 2k on wheels alone you better have big pockets lmaoo
Considering any other forged race wheel is twice the price, Titan7 is a deal 🤣

I just picked up a set of 19lb Superspeeds for under $850. Konig has similar weight 18" flow formed wheels at similar prices

Mikepunkz05

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
Country flag
Work emotion wheels,zr10,19x9.5, 5x114.3
Tires,r19,225/35,y88

Mikepunkz05

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
Country flag
Work emotion zr10 wheels,19x9.5,+38 offset,5x114.3,kumho tires,225/35,R19,88y.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up 20221228_154852

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up 20221226_144121

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up Screenshot_20221225_190521_Gallery