Red Honda Emblems for 2016 Civic?

SlyKevyKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXT 2016
Hi! I'm looking for the red Honda emblems for the front, rear and steering wheel. I own a 2016 Honda Civic EXT. Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Thanks!
Sponsored

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
Hi! I'm looking for the red Honda emblems for the front, rear and steering wheel. I own a 2016 Honda Civic EXT. Does anyone know where I can purchase this? Thanks!
It has been posted here many times. The search option would help.

Elwoodscivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Has anyone out there seen a red 2016 or 2017 "civic" emblem available?? I can find a few for earlier models but not the emblem that the letters are no connected. Thanks

Elwoodscivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
I don't think so, Dude. I am not aware of any red "civic" emblems at the dealer. I am not talking about the "H" I am talking about the actual civic logo that is currently chrome. I was hoping to find one in a gloss red. I have seen a few on Ebay but they are the older version in which the civic letters are connected.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can always try plastidip,and use the glossifier on it. I've been wanting to try it myself in the red lava pearl,its just been way too cold to do it. If it looks like crap,I'm only out a few bucks,lol

Elwoodscivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Hey, thank you for that tip, I was aware of the Plasti Dip but I was not aware that there was a gloss coat that you can put on it. I have gotten myself another Civic logo that I can paint off of the vehicle. I will give it a try, when it falls out,

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey, thank you for that tip, I was aware of the Plasti Dip but I was not aware that there was a gloss coat that you can put on it. I have gotten myself another Civic logo that I can paint off of the vehicle. I will give it a try, when it falls out,
No problem,I'm not sure how good it works,but like I said,its not too expensive.