Aegean Blue 2016 Civics now hitting dealerships

scsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring, 2003 Element EX AWD
Vehicle Showcase
I'm pretty excited -- My Aegean Blue touring should be here in a couple of weeks! When I bought my last car in 2001, I really wanted a EBP '99 Si, but.... well that wasn't in the cards for me then. This is pretty close ;-)
Sponsored

donte2266

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
I'm new to this site, but I love this color and I think it's the color I will get on my new Civic in January! Hopefully I'll be able to get the Touring Model!!! It is so beautiful and bright on the new Civic! Here is what one of the dealerships I am going to try to work with got in.
Honda Civic 10th gen Aegean Blue 2016 Civics now hitting dealerships ima

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm new to this site, but I love this color and I think it's the color I will get on my new Civic in January! Hopefully I'll be able to get the Touring Model!!! It is so beautiful and bright on the new Civic! Here is what one of the dealerships I am going to try to work with got in.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
WOW... those pics just sold me on the package...

well, i was already sold...but it made me even more excited to get a touring in blue!!! thanks for sharing...

donte2266

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
IMG_20151207_132450.jpg
IMG_20151207_092558.jpg
IMG_20151207_092543.jpg
Snapped this in the garage at the dealership... It had a nice 20-25% tint on it too... It looks great in this color!
It looks great!!! I can't wait until I get mine! Tint is a must have and 20% is good, but when I get mine I may go for 15% lol!

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks great!!! I can't wait until I get mine! Tint is a must have and 20% is good, but when I get mine I may go for 15% lol!
yeah... i used to be a fan of darker tint... but as i got older, I'm a fan of being able to see clearer... and my vision is really really good... but darker just makes it annoying to drive... especially at night...

donte2266

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
yeah... i used to be a fan of darker tint... but as i got older, I'm a fan of being able to see clearer... and my vision is really really good... but darker just makes it annoying to drive... especially at night...
True I do agree. I love the look of darker tint, but I have 20% on my current car and I love it, but I wish it were darker sometimes. But, when I think about tint at night it makes me concerned about seeing at night. During the day I'm not worried, but I'm used to my 20% during the day and at night so I have to really think about if 5% darker tint will be okay at night. During the day I just don't like how so much light still shows through my 20% tint, especially with black leather but idk I guess it's just me lol....

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if i could, i'd get the lightest tint that reject uv rays... this way all the actual heat is being blocked and it retains the "tint" protection but without impairing vision at all...

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
True I do agree. I love the look of darker tint, but I have 20% on my current car and I love it, but I wish it were darker sometimes. But, when I think about tint at night it makes me concerned about seeing at night. During the day I'm not worried, but I'm used to my 20% during the day and at night so I have to really think about if 5% darker tint will be okay at night. During the day I just don't like how so much light still shows through my 20% tint, especially with black leather but idk I guess it's just me lol....

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Im stuck between this and WOP. I feel that the WOP is a bit more classic and the is the younger side of me tring to come out.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had the same dilemma between the Aegean Blue and the WOP. The WOP was so difficult to find in the EX-T trim with the black interior though, so I grabbed the AB. I think I would have been happy with either.

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I had the same dilemma between the Aegean Blue and the WOP. The WOP was so difficult to find in the EX-T trim with the black interior though, so I grabbed the AB. I think I would have been happy with either.
I chose the AB cause it stuck out more.
Traded in my '14 Si for it. That's how much I loved it!