Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport!

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
Congrats on the flippin sweet hatch ! :beer:
I like that color. :thumbsup:

TrollingHard82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R #572, Mazda Cx 9, Yamaha Raider
Congrats. I do wish my EX-L had the center exhaust and red instrument panel.

Did you get the Manual or the CVT?
Lol! Don't mean to be rude, but if you've been paying attention to any of the other threads.....he definitely got it in CVT. The manuals are not here yet, despite reports of people seeing them show up on cars.com. The only reason I don't have a Sport yet is because of the wait for the Mythical Manuals.

Molatte asked earlier in the thread for a pic of the instrument panel, I second this. I have not seen a picture posted yet of the Sport Instrument cluster. If it exists somewhere please provide link.

OP
OP
defsaturn6501

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Yes it's the CVT. The first question I asked the sales guy was if they had any manuals and he said they only had one coming in not til late December (and that was between all three of their dealerships) Now I've only ever personally owned manual cars all my life so I was hesitant to go cvt but it definitely doesn't seem like the fun zapping slushboxes of old. Have zero problem passing on the highway with no dramatic downshifts etc. always seems to be in the proper powerband and plus my wife can finally drive one of my cars lol. Will get some dash pics in a bit! Any other pic or info requests?

OutSider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Yes it's the CVT. The first question I asked the sales guy was if they had any manuals and he said they only had one coming in not til late December (and that was between all three of their dealerships) Now I've only ever personally owned manual cars all my life so I was hesitant to go cvt but it definitely doesn't seem like the fun zapping slushboxes of old. Have zero problem passing on the highway with no dramatic downshifts etc. always seems to be in the proper powerband and plus my wife can finally drive one of my cars lol. Will get some dash pics in a bit! Any other pic or info requests?
I'd like a pic of the view out the back window and rearveiw please.

TrollingHard82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R #572, Mazda Cx 9, Yamaha Raider
HPJ posted this video on facebook. Exterior & INTERIOR of the hatch sport!!!

https://www.facebook.com/jason.richmond.319/videos/10157928331605725/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
Very awesome, thanks for catching that video. I thought the instrument panel would be mechanical on the sport like in the accord, but it appears to be digital as well? Still hard to tell from the video even. I was hoping for mechanical myself, I like the accord sport panel. On second look, perhaps it's a mix? It looks nice anyway.

jedisrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Lol! Don't mean to be rude, but if you've been paying attention to any of the other threads.....he definitely got it in CVT. The manuals are not here yet, despite reports of people seeing them show up on cars.com. The only reason I don't have a Sport yet is because of the wait for the Mythical Manuals.

Molatte asked earlier in the thread for a pic of the instrument panel, I second this. I have not seen a picture posted yet of the Sport Instrument cluster. If it exists somewhere please provide link.
Why the lol? I am paying attention to the other threads. At some point someone is going to be the first to get a manual. It could have been this person. Hence the question.

I suppose you have already seen the pic of the Sport dashboard from the official Honda Civic Hatchback site, but in case you have not... click on interior on this site.

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-hatchback

Last edited:

richtj22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4dr Civic LX 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport
Why the lol? I ma paying attention to the other threads. At some point someone is going to be the first to get a manual. It could have been this person. Hence the question.

I suppose you have already seen the pic of the Sport dashboard from the official Honda Civic Hatchback site, but in case you have not... click on interior on this site.

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-hatchback
Those pictures are of the sport touring not the sport. The only picture of the sport interior is that of the 6MT shifter.

rkindel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback, 2010 Mazda MX-5 GT
Our local Honda dealer had a Sonic Gray in their showroom. Love that color! Very classy color that looks great with all that black trim. That car sold right away. My wife wanted hers in Rally Red but there are none to be found around here yet. She wants her car to have color so be have one in Aegean Blue coming in from another dealer. Picking it up tomorrow at 10am. I really like the Aegean Blue color as well. Better for us than all the white or black cars that all the dealers have in stock around here. I would have named the blue color Electric Blue if it were up to me. I'll post a picture here of us picking it up. Counting the hours!

velocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats. I do wish my EX-L had the center exhaust and red instrument panel.

Did you get the Manual or the CVT?
You can change the color on any hatch! Somewhere in settings, I forgot, but you get Blue, Purple, Red, Blue Green, and I think Green. Default is Blue Green
Sponsored