Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport!

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Just picked up a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport. First time owning a Honda and am loving it so far. My other car is a dodge neon Srt4 and I was worried the Civic would feel woefully under powered but the little sucker gets up and scoots. Any other Hatchback owners around yet?
Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! IMG_1100.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Just bought a Civic Hatch Sport! IMG_1101.JPG

mc1200s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ext
Country flag
Just picked up a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport. First time owning a Honda and am loving it so far. My other car is a dodge neon Srt4 and I was worried the Civic would feel woefully under powered but the little sucker gets up and scoots. Any other Hatchback owners around yet?
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG
Congrats, look great!

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As much as I love the new colour I'm sticking with my Orchid White Pearl.

Congrats!

First time seeing the Sport. Looks amazing, this even makes waiting for my Sport Touring even harder. :(

OP
OP
defsaturn6501

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Congrats!

First time seeing the Sport. Looks amazing, this even makes waiting for my Sport Touring even harder. :(
Yeah it's def even better looking in person. The body kit is nice in gloss black and the center exit exhaust I love. And I always think Hondas look great in white so you def can't go wrong there!

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love that they included the Aero Kit and the 18's also looks amazing, I'll admit the lower trim wheels are bland. You're right even putting the Exhaust in the middle looks better.

Hopefully the December delivery estimate stands of course I wouldn't mind if it arrives earlier. LOL

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice!

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Sweet. Can you comment if the dual exhaust sounds any different, or if you can feel any power difference?

OP
OP
defsaturn6501

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet. Can you comment if the dual exhaust sounds any different, or if you can feel any power difference?
I did not test drive the standard hatch but it definitely has a nice growl for a stock setup. Honda is claiming a few more ponies from this setup so I'm gonna have to trust them.

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring

Congrats!

I had my heart set on the White....until today I saw a Polished Metal Metallic in person...nothing screems more BAD ASS than that thing.

OP
OP
defsaturn6501

defsaturn6501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This might be the first Sport we've seen here...congrats! I'm starting to like the primer blue color a little more as time passes too.
Awesome! Firsties lol! The color is way unique in person. Someone asked me what color I got and I had a tough time explaining exactly how it looked lol. Primer blue/grey is a good way of describing it

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I won't lie. If I don't have my Touring right now and thinking about a hatch, the Sport would be the trim that I'd buy since the ST is not yet out. And I'm an impatient one so I'd probably get a custom leather seat and settle for this Sport. Looks AWESOME.

Can you take a picture of the instrument panel? Red should be nice. God I wish we (the sedans & coupe) are able to change the instrument panel color to red. :(

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't even put a SECOND option in the contract but now that you posted yours I will consider it as my back up. The color is just striking, the more I look at it is the reason why I changed my mind.

What's up with the lack of Sport and Sport Touting being rare, up here only the base trims are available not even the Sport.
Sponsored