What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

CopperPeacock

First Name
Brianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 MSM FC3
Country flag
I decided to go all Royal Purple because if all the fluids didn't match it would make me twitchy cause my brain is dumb. I read of some other platform forums that it's excellent so IDK.

I also ordered a new filter for my cobra, those fancee NGK plugs, and then have to have all the fluids changed and an inspection this weekend. I need to get all my maintenance stuff out of the way so I can buy goofy car toys I don't need without feeling bad about it.

RIP my money.

Next step, wheel spacers, 21 CTR shifter with goodies, amp/sub

the_civic

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
?????? Nice work, mate!

…and I like the matte look. ?
Thank you sir!… I’ve actually been in talks with Pegasus to make me a sheet of matte Red Mirage so my new shifter plate will match the rest of my interior pieces… here’s hoping they can come through… ??

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you sir!… I’ve actually been in talks with Pegasus to make me a sheet of matte Red Mirage so my new shifter plate will match the rest of my interior pieces… here’s hoping they can come through… ??
That's super unique! I don't see why they couldn't.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I need to get all my maintenance stuff out of the way so I can buy goofy car toys I don't need without feeling bad about it.
I feel this! Maintenance first, fun next.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
26600 out the door with 36k on it worth every single penny
OTD with current used prices I’d say that’s not to bad, crazy it’s more than a lot of us paid buying new just a couple years ago. I’d hTe to have to be looking rn though

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
I decided to go all Royal Purple because if all the fluids didn't match it would make me twitchy cause my brain is dumb. I read of some other platform forums that it's excellent so IDK.

I also ordered a new filter for my cobra, those fancee NGK plugs, and then have to have all the fluids changed and an inspection this weekend. I need to get all my maintenance stuff out of the way so I can buy goofy car toys I don't need without feeling bad about it.

RIP my money.

Next step, wheel spacers, 21 CTR shifter with goodies, amp/sub
The ctr shifter is such a good upgrade for the money…. And the acuity goodies make it even better!!!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn’t do anything till about the 2 year mark and 55k miles and trying to get out of a severe depression
Yikes! SRY to hear this, mate! How are you feeling now?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Closed orders for all 2022 models in JANUARY?!?! This is wild
Yeah it surprised me, apparently pre orders sold out very quick and the BRZ ended up being a big hit so they closed it off early.

Also the BRZ/86 are manufactured at the same plant, I think now that the BRZ has been in full production for 6 months now it's Toyota's time to focus on production and pour cars out for the next 6 months

I think there were about 1,500 ish BRZ's sold so far which I think is the highest amount sold so far for the BRZ platform

EstiloinAction

First Name
Estilo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020, BMW 528i 2000
Country flag
I been really thinking about biting the bullet myself. May wait til the 2 year point too lol
Yea man, I'm sitting at 19k miles right now. Perhaps when I reach 30k, I'll start with an intercooler and ktunner.

Is such a fun car to drive ?✌

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
Yea man, I'm sitting at 19k miles right now. Perhaps when I reach 30k, I'll start with an intercooler and ktunner.

Is such a fun car to drive ?✌
I just passed 18k in mine. I have a K tuner prl cobra, an prl fp/dp sitting in my garage just waiting lol. But more as time has gone I’m pretty content to leave it stock an put 200k enjoyable miles on it, need to get a bike rack for my 29er an game on
Sponsored