What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Took a chance on a cheap eBay special rear visor and ended up liking it. Lets see how long the paint and plastic holds up to the FL heat.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211217_085402

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211218_120921

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211218_120932

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
The local shop I had change over my tires last weekend had a set of used lx rims sitting in shop for sale. Guessing they were owned by one of their workers, because when I asked about the cost for the set they had to ask him what he wanted. He dropped a price apparently trying to get back what he spent on his new set.

I try to be polite and say if I'm still interested I'll stop back, but sometimes it's tough to not make a comment.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The local shop I had change over my tires last weekend had a set of used lx rims sitting in shop for sale. Guessing they were owned by one of their workers, because when I asked about the cost for the set they had to ask him what he wanted. He dropped a price apparently trying to get back what he spent on his new set.

I try to be polite and say if I'm still interested I'll stop back, but sometimes it's tough to not make a comment.
That bad, huh?

I hate when people try to hose you for used parts. I have 3 of my 2018 hatch wheels in the garage that I can't get rid of! They're taking up space but I'm not just going to throw them away.

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
20 minutes after picking it up from the shop after a long 5 weeks without my car, I installed the ARK DT-S catback, gave her a wash, flashed Phearable 1.5R, and got to work breaking in the new Competition clutch.

The 22lb flywheel is perfect imo, no need for disable rev hang which is nice since from Phearable themselves, "On 2020 civic si's using any tune on ktuner having revhang turned off can cause an intermittent throttle response issue between shifts.", which i definitely was experiencing on P1.5 with the stock clutch.

The ARK sounds amazing. Nice bass from 1500-2000, screams above 4k, and any drone you hear is hardly overwhelming, most likely because of that lovely Helmholtz chamber. That's compared to what i had before: the oe exhaust w a muffler delete, which would drone like crazy from 2700-3500. Twas hard to even talk over it. 27won DP/FP combo coming soon, as well as a set of winter tires; my heavy foot likes to make these all seasons spin a good bit.

Phearable 1.5R is insane. The k.con is a little more sensitive and goes up faster than 1.5 but that could also be because i haul ass. MPG seems to have gone up for me tho, which is very curious.

Anyways, pictures! ft. the new ARK, my whiteline sway bar + end links, and my messy shop
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) FA0A464D-B1F8-4F52-8FFE-176D653D4E1A
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0DA11D44-D410-4C62-AE26-2960A3424528
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C632AAF7-F59A-4C6C-9844-41B00AA43A10
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C284BD65-80DF-4787-81D7-0EAB9CB4AA00

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That bad, huh?

I hate when people try to hose you for used parts. I have 3 of my 2018 hatch wheels in the garage that I can't get rid of! They're taking up space but I'm not just going to throw them away.
Well, I figured if I could grab them as a winter set and being stock lx rims who would be asking top dollar. I'm really happy with the stocks that came on my ex and wouldn't mind keeping them nice-ish, but for a little more cash I could pick up a pretty decent looking set just to beat for the winter.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, I figured if I could grab them as a winter set and being stock lx rims who would be asking top dollar. I'm really happy with the stocks that came on my ex and wouldn't mind keeping them nice-ish, but for a little more cash I could pick up a pretty decent looking set just to beat for the winter.
If you ever need 3 out of 4 replacements for your EX stock wheels for $50 each + shipping, you know who to hit up!;)

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag

I just sold the stock rims from my sport hatch for 650$ Canadian. I think it was a fair price.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just sold the stock rims from my sport hatch for 650$ Canadian. I think it was a fair price.
Not saying you aren't allowed to sell for what you think is fair. Me, personally, if I see something like these for sale at a price I feel is good, I'll jump. But since there are tons of options available, at as good, or better value, it gives me the choice.

Now, that being said, a set of stock sport rims are a whole lot nicer than a set of lx, and can command a higher price tag.

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Country flag
Already had the S2000 factory option Ti shift knob for almost a year now. I had it fixed with a hardware store nut that the stock Sport 6MT collar friction fit over for a decent cheap DIY fix. It would occasionally slip off, and I wanted to get the Acuity adapter, but never got around to it. Finally decided to do it, then randomly ordered a suede boot to really finish it off. Love the Acuity adapter! Love the suede boot! Love the Ti knob!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 7419C299-CFA7-474E-B343-D95AA18A6EF3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E057FE87-4FA1-442C-9D46-2922DA132C52

RetroRacer1980

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)’12 Camaro SS/RS ‘23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Today I simply washed my car and installed gloss black Honda badges lol.
The car is going in tmw to get my Eibach Pro Kit springs and new taillights installed. Will post pictures when it’s all done ??

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eh, just a wash also. Went to my grand daughter's work to get a smoothie. The weather in Southern Oklahoma is like Chicago. 75 yesterday, 45 today. Bonus for Christmas day, should be near 75 also.?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211219_161723

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Drove to Pittsburgh and watched my Steelers. Great win against the Titans.

I also bought $50 worth of Diet Mountain Dew which is not available here in Canada.

I just got back today and really can't stand the drivers here in the Greater Toronto Area.

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
Bought the LED conversion harness for $100 on eBay from a guy who makes them. Now to save up and hope and pray that this Civic doesn't have HVAC issues (though I do here a whirring noise with the heater on). At least the CVT is not a jerkfest like the Focus!

Now to debate whether or not it's worth it to do the wiper stalk swap and the flat-bottom steering-wheel swap...

And to add a CVT cooler on a 2.0...
Thank you internet.
Sponsored