What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
That’s the piece to which the skid plate attaches up-forward with the two silver Phillips screws that everyone seems to lose (myself included. I bought a pack.). ? Don’t overtighten those screws! ?
At least you had two; i almost threw whole damn car away after seeing how my undercarriage was lacking the proper screws.:banghead:
Sponsored

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
With the weather dropping I really wish we had auto start ?.
On another note, I’ve been trying to figure out if I should go with the PRL street dp or their new high volume dp. Or even RV6 (depending on if they have a black friday sale).

I’m still running the stock exhaust so I wanna make sure its not gonna be excessively loud as it’s my daily.
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 82CF52E8-C0DF-41A8-A648-98CADB56F0BF

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
At least you had two; i almost threw whole damn car away after seeing how my undercarriage was lacking the proper screws.:banghead:
WTH?! Did you buy it used? Previously abused? ?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are soft. Here in Buffalo area, today's high is 37°
I had business trips to Buffalo/Niagara Falls every month for like 2 years.

I grew up driving in New England winters, but I had the absolute worst driving experience of my life in Jan 2019 in Buffalo. I had to fly out of there and they cancelled all flight for 2 days straight. There were white out conditions with 0 visibility and a statewide emergency. I drove to the airport and couldn't see any signs and could barely see the airport lol. The airport is in this pic!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20211123_122140

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag

I grew up driving in New England winters, but I had the absolute worst driving experience of my life in Jan 2019 in Buffalo. I had to fly out of there and they cancelled all flight for 2 days straight. There were white out conditions with 0 visibility and a statewide emergency. I drove to the airport and couldn't see any signs and could barely see the airport lol. The airport is in this pic!

20211123_122140.jpg
Reminds me of when I went to college in Edinboro Pa, it can get just as bad as Buffalo, we have double lake effect. One year it was plowed so high the road to my apartment looked like a bobsled track. If you met a car going the other way idk what you would do. Someone woulda had to back tf up until they could pull over. Lmao

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I grew up driving in New England winters, but I had the absolute worst driving experience of my life in Jan 2019 in Buffalo. I had to fly out of there and they cancelled all flight for 2 days straight. There were white out conditions with 0 visibility and a statewide emergency. I drove to the airport and couldn't see any signs and could barely see the airport lol.
Reminds me of when I went to college in Edinboro Pa, it can get just as bad as Buffalo, we have double lake effect. One year it was plowed so high the road to my apartment looked like a bobsled track. If you met a car going the other way idk what you would do. Someone woulda had to back tf up until they could pull over. Lmao
Damn, I love California. ?☀

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There's a flipside to everything. We deal with what I would call extreme heat extreme heat for an extended period of time. Months of 105-110 degrees or more.
And then you have places like Bumfuccc, Missouri where we have the worst of both worlds. Extreme heat + humid in the summer and extreme cold + arid in the winter... 5+ months of summer and 5+ months of winter. Maybe 1-3 weeks of Fall and 2-3 weeks of spring. Add tornadoes and hail into the mix...

Makes me miss Boston. We did have occasional extreme snow there, but at least we had 4 distinct seasons lol.

There is a reason why cost of living in the Midwest is so low compared to the coasts.
Sponsored