Who's running 19's? Post them up.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Awesome, thanks for the detail! Would you mind confirming the part number?
So the 19" interwovens have 3 different part numbers pertaining to the 3 different finishes: these painted darker gray ones, the polished silver ones, and the machined silver ones with black accents (not to be confused with the $10K carbon fiber wheels which are also silver/black).

Can't confirm the number on the other two finishes but these gray ones are 44700-T6N-A21. I had two Acura dealers tell me this is wrong but it isn't. These are the front 19" wheels, backs on the NSX are 20" and a different part number. I think the two new ones cost me $550 per wheel.

If ordering, just make sure you use an NSX VIN that came equipped with this wheel style AND wheel color you want from the factory or the order gets denied. Beyond the fact that I preferred the look of the dark gray ones, them being painted makes touching up/repairing them easier. Also made paint matching the Type R center caps easier.

Unlike the Y spokes, don't count on finding these interwoven ones used. It's almost impossible as it's an optional wheel, I just got lucky.
Sponsored

Ak4ek

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 TYPE R
Country flag
Genuine Honda 19x18.5 FK2 wheels. 245/35/19 Michelin PS4S.

Same offset and within a few percent rolling diameter as the OEM wheels.

Very noticeable improvement in comfort with very little trade off in performance.

20190124_192259.jpg
where did you find a set of these ? i have been looking with no success

LimiteR

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rsx,Civics,Lude,Tegs, 8 owned Authentic Honda ?
Country flag
I kept the 19" FK2 rims with 245/35/19 PS4S tyres when I sold my MY18 to use as a winter setup on my LE.

I actually prefer the look of them over the forged BBSs (but come summer they'll go back on).

20210711_092526 1.jpg
? I'm gonna be your twin soon.
Same FK2 arrived recently from UK and I'm having them ceramic airbrushed before mounting exact same damn tires ?

PeeZeR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Genuine Honda 19x18.5 FK2 wheels. 245/35/19 Michelin PS4S.

Same offset and within a few percent rolling diameter as the OEM wheels.

Very noticeable improvement in comfort with very little trade off in performance.

20190124_192259.jpg
Do these come with the center caps?

michaeljf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 CTR LE (AUS-008)
Country flag
Do these come with the center caps?
No you have to buy them. When I had my MY18 I just used the ones from my OEM 20s as they're the same.

When I got the LE I had to buy a set as the ones on the BBS are different.

LimiteR

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No you have to buy them. When I had my MY18 I just used the ones from my OEM 20s as they're the same.

When I got the LE I had to buy a set as the ones on the BBS are different.
Damnit, what's the part number for the caps as I didn't realize the LE couldn't swap to them. I'm about to mount them soon ??‍♂

michaeljf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 CTR LE (AUS-008)
Country flag

LimiteR

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

fk8amiloR

First Name
Camilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White 2021 FK8
Country flag
Dangg you got the NSX wheels and still complaining about handling difference?? Replacing stock wheels just got even more complicated for me now lol

Thanks! The lights are stock, it just must've been the lighting indoors.

I agree and disagree about how the CTR should've come stock with 19's. I do like the look, I do like the ride / noise improvement, but the 20's give the handling an immediacy that fit the cars' personality. Honda put the CTR out there in way nobody else could, and anything less would've been a compromise. I think for those of us the daily drive it, we can make the changes easy enough to make it more tame for daily use, and then we still have the equipment on hand to do more if desired.

Back to the wheels... I'm really happy with how they turned out. The Y spoke is a sexy wheel IMHO.
Sponsored