Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Looking to buy this grill too. Can you also code me please? PS....do you happen to have a version where you send a black H badge instead of chrome?
No black H badge version, but you can easily plasti-dip or spray paint the badge before installing.

I'll send a code over now.

Deleted member 51112

No black H badge version, but you can easily plasti-dip or spray paint the badge before installing.

Yeah, that was gonna be my fall back option. Thanks for the code!

Refried_Loaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 civic '19 civic si
Country flag
Not sure if this was mentioned but can you retain or has someone figured out how to retain the si badge?

ChrSi.FC3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

Could I get a discount code please, what is the badge size, I have a set of custom carbon sixth element badges on their way fro the 10th gen coupe.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Could I get a discount code please, what is the badge size, I have a set of custom carbon sixth element badges on their way fro the 10th gen coupe.
I will PM you the discount code now and the badge info. Thanks!

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Do these versions leave a tiny gap at the top? I read many do and it isn't a complete flush fit. What's the difference between these and the ones off ebay?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do these versions leave a tiny gap at the top? I read many do and it isn't a complete flush fit. What's the difference between these and the ones off ebay?
Well, this is a LONG story actually, LOL.

The short version is that it is not the PRO Design grille. There is factory variation in the bumper / grille fitment. We've seen so many stock 10th Gens with a gap. Just had one by our shop 2 weeks ago (hatchback). Huge gap between the grille and bumper. The bumper does not have proper support from the factory and can sag. Since we've seen this on brand new cars off the dealer lot, I suspect that during assembly they do sometimes switch out grilles to try to get the fitment a bit better, but not always.

So, the answer is that you MAY experience a gap, but there are multiple fixes for it that we can send you.

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
O
Well, this is a LONG story actually, LOL.

The short version is that it is not the PRO Design grille. There is factory variation in the bumper / grille fitment. We've seen so many stock 10th Gens with a gap. Just had one by our shop 2 weeks ago (hatchback). Huge gap between the grille and bumper. The bumper does not have proper support from the factory and can sag. Since we've seen this on brand new cars off the dealer lot, I suspect that during assembly they do sometimes switch out grilles to try to get the fitment a bit better, but not always.

So, the answer is that you MAY experience a gap, but there are multiple fixes for it that we can send you.
Oh I just thought your guys version would be the solution. I bought one off ebay about 5 month ago and it still left a gap. Guess there is no solution for a snug flush fit with no gap.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
O

Oh I just thought your guys version would be the solution. I bought one off ebay about 5 month ago and it still left a gap. Guess there is no solution for a snug flush fit with no gap.
Our grille might fit better than your OEM one, it's just impossible to tell. In any case, there are fixes available that will help correct the fitment of our grille or the OEM one.

yummycuryboy

First Name
Yummy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T Coupe | 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Country flag
Hi, any codes still available? Looking to purchase a replacement grill since my factory grill has cracked.
Sponsored