What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

VicVal01

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I added these side mirror covers from primitive performance to hide a horrible scratch. They look pretty good!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) F0178A05-1706-454C-8AC1-509467E6FAA7
Sponsored

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
I took advantage of the market and traded my Hatchie for a Subi. Had a new one back in 04, recently I've had this need to get back into the game. This site has been awesome and I lurked mostly.. but learned alot and thanks to you all.

My old car can be seen at www.autolandsf.com just look up the Honda

Here is the new ride which was traded with no negative equity... first time for me

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211026_161150

My old car in case your busy
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 54c6dfb132c0a5b7823b089e2e8e0a73x

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took advantage of the market and traded my Hatchie for a Subi. Had a new one back in 04, recently I've had this need to get back into the game. This site has been awesome and I lurked mostly.. but learned alot and thanks to you all.

My old car can be seen at www.autolandsf.com just look up the Honda

Here is the new ride which was traded with no negative equity... first time for me

20211026_161150.jpg

My old car in case your busy
54c6dfb132c0a5b7823b089e2e8e0a73x.jpg
Wow
No part out, just straight trade

Enjoy the Scoob!

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
Wow
No part out, just straight trade

Enjoy the Scoob!
Cosmetics mostly... no go-parts... stock
Should have grabbed the rear diffuser but nope... thanks

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Installed the 27WON 70a rear motor mount in my car.. Definitely makes the cabin shake like crazy lol. Fixed the 2 issues that were annoying me with the car though, the rubber banding feeling that I thought was just a CVT issue and I feel much more planted and able to put more power down while cornering. Went up the mountains to drive yesterday and the rear motor mount definitely makes me feel more confident going faster on turns while before I felt like I didn't have enough control.

Bit mixed on it overall since this is my daily driver. Hopefully it dies down a bit after its broken in because while I like way it feels to drive a lot more now, I don't know how I'll feel if I want to take a longer trip in the car.
DAMN makes me think twice about installing mine lol

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
DAMN makes me think twice about installing mine lol
Haha. After about 300-400 miles, it's actually gotten a bit better. Still rattles quite a bit but it's not as insane as when it was first installed. Not sure if it gets better but right now, I can mostly live with it.

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I installed OEM splash guards. Dealership originally didn't order the accessory until I called in to follow up on the 20th. They arrived on the 28th and installed last night. Today was a good day to take pictures. Car feels more complete. Only mods left to get are the Morimoto XB headlights, fog lights, Cargo Tray+Rear Seat Protectors (Cargo Tray extension?), lowering springs then I'm set with the build.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 248341972_1093710734701991_4865429440279848880_n
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) normal

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
fuck it im just going to install it this weekend lol
It's worth it just for the more planted power and getting rid of the rubber banding! Just gotta drive the shit out of the car right after haha

Kirinya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
It's worth it just for the more planted power and getting rid of the rubber banding! Just gotta drive the shit out of the car right after haha
Hearing you say the 70A made the cabin shake a lot also put me on the fence.. but fixing those 2 issues sounds great, especially the rubber banding. I'm going to install mine this weekend as well.

Kirinya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Haha. After about 300-400 miles, it's actually gotten a bit better. Still rattles quite a bit but it's not as insane as when it was first installed. Not sure if it gets better but right now, I can mostly live with it.
Just installed my 70A RMM, and yeah, car rattles like crazy at idle and when pressing the gas while under 2k RPM. A little unbearable actually, but hope it gets better after a few hundred miles.

Driving in sport mode (CVT) or just accelerating aggressively helps a lot to get out of the low RPM range rumble for me.

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
Test-mounted a simple "Rear Fog" LED solution as was originally (afaik) mentioned here by Ocelot.

I was worried the dual-color LED might have crap for white, but it's fine as you can see, all three white-LED selections look basically identical as reverse lights (Auxito, MAXGTRS and the new Dual-Color).

Still need to run a trigger wire from the front fuse panel alllll the way to the back to trigger the red when the front fogs are on, but pretty easy trick, as far as getting a "rear fog" look. Not "crazy bright" as far as rear fogs go, but it will look like I gave it some effort at least. YMMV

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 5sfc7n
Sponsored