1sikvic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
The AFM does a wonderful job of metering the air and providing accurate fueling under a wide variety of conditions. That's why every single OE uses them now. Don't be too quick to throw it away.

The real problem is that Honda put the turbo on the wrong side of the engine. It should be on the firewall side. The first thing AMG did when building the A class engine to get 100 hp more than a FK8 (with the same engine capacity in factory form) was to move the turbo to the firewall side. Of course, this is not trivial since the cylinder head is wrong too.
Yes I understand. But like the old k series they had a turbo kit in back and most would move it to side of head seems there is potential to build a proper kit. I know we are short for room. But I just can't believe there will not be a option down road. . I sure hope so. Because it seems the position of intake and turbo is are biggest problem as of now.
Sponsored

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Wait for 3rd party testing. Their performance intake loses power vs stock despite their hp gains claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.