All-new 2022 Civic Si Revealed ?

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Sorry but that exterior design looks terrible. I'm curious to see how the R will look though.

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
I’m happy to see they are going to the single mass flywheel they announced for last gen. Power is down but it’s supposed to have a better curve so it should be just as quick as the outgoing sI.

With that said though, it isn’t for me

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I know it's a bit cliché to say, "Glad I got a 10th-gen" on our 10th-gen forum, but objectively my "old" Si has more horsepower, lighter weight, and is less likely to be mistaken for a Jetta from behind compared to the new Si.
Not surprised Honda decided not to put up too much hype for the 11th-gen Si and only quietly announced it's debut the day before.

04sthemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Country flag
I like the interior shots from the type-r from few days ago, so I’m sure the si will look good inside.

svffr

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 PMM Civic EX, '19 CBP Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know it's a bit cliché to say, "Glad I got a 10th-gen" on our 10th-gen forum, but objectively my "old" Si has more horsepower, lighter weight, and is less likely to be mistaken for a Jetta from behind compared to the new Si.
Not surprised Honda decided not to put up too much hype for the 11th-gen Si and only quietly announced it's debut the day before.
That's what I like about the 10th gen, you look at it and know that's a Civic, can't mistake it for anything else!

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I’m happy to see they are going to the single mass flywheel they announced for last gen. Power is down but it’s supposed to have a better curve so it should be just as quick as the outgoing sI.

With that said though, it isn’t for me
The curve may help daily driving but won't help in performance numbers. More weight, less power, means a slower car.

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Knew I would not be trading in due to the discontinuation of the coupe but I am definitely not feeling this. You get some good things like a lighter flywheel, shorter throw shifter, better power curve and Type R revmatching but I am happy to say that I will keeping the 10th gen due to mere styling. Might grab one of these 11th gen Si shift knobs tho :hmm:

HoldTheRice

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yep...hard pass.

Hoping the Type-R doesn't disappoint.
Sponsored