Any issues so far (fit & finish/panel alignment etc)?

Gt1948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
the area depicted by arrow was raised about 1/4" Honda notified. Dealer reluctant (and I agree) to remove bumper. Dealer has physically pressed area down, so far holding.
Sponsored

Attachments

supcontrast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
the area depicted by arrow was raised about 1/4" Honda notified. Dealer reluctant (and I agree) to remove bumper. Dealer has physically pressed area down, so far holding.
Glad you posted this, was having similar issue with my EX-T and took to dealer to find that it was a problem with the bumper pin. Happy I'm not alone with the problem.

firstblud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Glad you posted this, was having similar issue with my EX-T and took to dealer to find that it was a problem with the bumper pin. Happy I'm not alone with the problem.
was it an easy fix? or what was the resolution step?

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
I'm experiencing a bit of an issue at around 70-80mph on the freeway. The car seems to stutter every once in awhile kind of like light quick jolts. Very noticeable and am not sure what it could be. EX-T model.
The heck. Is it only when accelerating or also while maintaining that speed? How often does it stutter?

supcontrast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
The heck. Is it only when accelerating or also while maintaining that speed? How often does it stutter?
Does it when maintaining speed mostly. Less than 1000 miles on the car, nothing out of ordinary. Thought it could be from regular unleaded gas but manual said it should be just fine. No add-ons to the car that could cause it. Really concerned and don't know what it could be from.

Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Does it when maintaining speed mostly. Less than 1000 miles on the car, nothing out of ordinary. Thought it could be from regular unleaded gas but manual said it should be just fine. No add-ons to the car that could cause it. Really concerned and don't know what it could be from.
Sounds like it could possibly be your traction control acting up.

supcontrast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Sounds like it could possibly be your traction control acting up.
Does that involve Stability Assist? Wouldn't there be an alert if it was activated in any way? Maybe I'll try driving home without the stability assist and see if that helps.

Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Does that involve Stability Assist? Wouldn't there be an alert if it was activated in any way? Maybe I'll try driving home without the stability assist and see if that helps.
I'm not sure as I haven't received my Civic yet, but I've had a similar stuttering problem in the past on a different car and the issue turned out to be the traction control malfunctioning. Would be odd on a brand new Honda though.

woohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
has anyone been having problems with their fuel gauge? I noticed mine does not show real time available fuel usage. It only shows how much I had used on a current drive only after I have turn off the car and then turn it back on.

Jesusg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic
I had to take my car to the dealership twice because I was having a couple issues with the display...The time on my display didn't math the time on my dash. Also i wasn't able to connect my phone for android auto nor Bluetooth. The dealership said they will have to swap out my display for a new one. There is also times where i cant remote start my car nor unlock it for that matter..
Anyone else having similar issues?

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had to take my car to the dealership twice because I was having a couple issues with the display...The time on my display didn't math the time on my dash. Also i wasn't able to connect my phone for android auto nor Bluetooth. The dealership said they will have to swap out my display for a new one. There is also times where i cant remote start my car nor unlock it for that matter..
Anyone else having similar issues?
I had the same problem what I did to fix it was just do a factory reset. What I found that was causing it was android auto freezing up the display after a bad connection with you phone
Sponsored