Where do I buy a skid plate from? (Honda Civic 2019)

rsayegh

First Name
Ryaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2019
Country flag
This is the bottom of my skid plate on my honda civic LX 2019, I want to fully replace it but I am not finding it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do I buy a skid plate from? (Honda Civic 2019) 136fdeb4-ba17-4655-955c-c35ec3af95c4.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do I buy a skid plate from? (Honda Civic 2019) b3d95cef-377a-4815-9120-fefb55b059cb.JPG

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
This is the bottom of my skid plate on my honda civic LX 2019, I want to fully replace it but I am not finding it.

136fdeb4-ba17-4655-955c-c35ec3af95c4.JPG

b3d95cef-377a-4815-9120-fefb55b059cb.JPG
I had mine get bent up to. I just bent it back into shape. It’s really thin so you can easily straighten it out if you want to save the money. No one is gonna see it anyways. But as far as buying a new one, I had a hard time just getting the screws that fell out of mine. Guy at the dealership was saying that the skid plate is part of the frame so he couldn’t order it separately or the screws. He said the type R is separate. So I asked for the screws from the type R, and of course they were the same ones and were in stock. So you could probably just get the type R skid plate if you wanted. I believe a couple people on this forum have done that.

OP
OP

rsayegh

First Name
Ryaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2019
Country flag

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Can you kindly advise me on what screws or bolts i should buy?
I am actually not sure on the fasteners :( it seems like its held on by 6 flat head 1/4 turn screws, and 2 phillips. But I can't find the part numbers for them.

OP
OP

rsayegh

First Name
Ryaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic LX 2019
Country flag
I had mine get bent up to. I just bent it back into shape. It’s really thin so you can easily straighten it out if you want to save the money. No one is gonna see it anyways. But as far as buying a new one, I had a hard time just getting the screws that fell out of mine. Guy at the dealership was saying that the skid plate is part of the frame so he couldn’t order it separately or the screws. He said the type R is separate. So I asked for the screws from the type R, and of course they were the same ones and were in stock. So you could probably just get the type R skid plate if you wanted. I believe a couple people on this forum have done that.
Can you kindly advise me as to which screws i should order please?

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Love my badlnnv skid plate
Just make sure to keep the hsrdware they send.
Mine got misplaced and its kinda been a shit since i use like 3 different sizes to get it off lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do I buy a skid plate from? (Honda Civic 2019) 20210731_110908

@that_1redcivic

First Name
Milly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Country flag
Before you go buy a new one or fix it, what happened? If they left out bolts servicing your car take it back and make them replace it (this has happened to me) they should be cool about it.

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Before you go buy a new one or fix it, what happened? If they left out bolts servicing your car take it back and make them replace it (this has happened to me) they should be cool about it.
Happened to me too. Bent the hell out of it and scooped and dumped rocks for almost 2hrs on the highway.
Bought a badlnnv skid plate and ditched the oem garbage
Sponsored