Guzmannn

Threads
Reaction score
Let's gather all of the 10th gen Civic photoshops in one place.

Here someone took the initial spy photos and tried to imagine a production version

Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Honda Civic Renders 2016 Honda Civic Render
Sponsored

Tap Out

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV
I much prefer coupes and hatches but this looks pretty decent for a sedan. They gave it that coupe like roofline that most manufacturers seems to be designing their sedans with now. The just revealed Maxima and Chevy Malibu are the same type of look. Those look better than ever.

Moichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fit & CR-V
Country flag
White and red are my favorites. And it looks better in any of these colors than the green concept one.
What a good looking car in general! A White Type R is my dream at this point and I'm obsessed now.

martyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring Accord family hauler
I'm surprised they didn't show a less flashy color along with the green. Some have called this concept overstyled (I like it personally). Showing a more mainstream color like that blue or white would've helped.

Samir

Threads
Reaction score
After just 2-3 days of looking at it, the rear is now my favorite part of the car. At first I was a little iffy on it but it's so unique and eye catchy.

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
Good stuff. i'd love to see a render of the revealed sedan in a hatchback form if you can. There's already spy shots so you just need to undress it :)