What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Breath of the Wild - got 3 of the 4 Divine Beasts and currently wandering the Gerudo Desert.
Not gonna lie. I beat that game on accident. I got all of the divine beasts and was working on getting all the memories unlocked. Snuck into the castle for the last memory and was like, "hey this was part of the memory, let me see what's in this room.." I was trying to do all the small side crap before going into the front gates of the castle and fighting Ganon.

Game said, "surprise motherfucker, here's the first Ganon fight" after I opened the door, then kicked me into the final battle after that fight. Worked on getting all the shrines after that
Sponsored

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
Beat Ghost Recon Breakpoint not long ago and heard that Wildlands is pretty good so Ive been playing that.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Beat Ghost Recon Breakpoint not long ago and heard that Wildlands is pretty good so Ive been playing that.
If you've never played Sniper Elite 4 it's the best sniping game with best AI I've played. Such a fun game to replay in hardcore mode without assists. Give it a shot if you haven't just unbelievably good.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just recently got myself a gaming computer with a 3070 so I've been running down the list and trying some of your recommendations

Man I love pc gaming

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got THPS 1+2 for switch. Ahhh... I missed Tony Crack

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Recently been sinking a LOT of hours into beamNG

having an absolute blast downloading mods for the first times and making stanced scrapey cars hahahah, going to hook my wheel up to it this weekend and try it out.

Also been playing a lot of call of duty cold war, might buy cyberpunk (again) since I can actually run it on my pc specs

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
New World
Black Ops Cold War
Apex Legends

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New World
Black Ops Cold War
Apex Legends
I want to try New World so bad but my friend said the queue to get in is ridiculously long, like leave your computer running for a day to get in type long.

Also been playing lots of Cold war recently lmk if you wanna do some S&D or nuketown :D

Also wanted to get into apex but heard the skill level is pretty high and match making is bad, I'm prob gonna give it a try regardless

Bannon

First Name
Bannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Still on my PS4 here. Didnt buy any new games for a long while. But I still have several games I have not started yet and some are several years old.

Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint. Cool to see a fellow member playing this too! Finished Breakpoint but there are some new free DLC for extra maps so I am still playing. Some new announcement this Tuesday for Ghost Recon.

I will soon replay Horizon Dawn. Love everything in this game. Best scifi story ever.

Detroit. I heard there are 99 endings so I will soon revisit. I didnt get a good ending on my first try.

Still playing Star Wars Squadron and Fallen Jedi. Fallen Jedi has nice story so far but I hate the lazy way the developer do to make the game play last longer by making you having to exit any long ass map which I can never remember when I went in from. Game play for this game sucks!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Still on my PS4 here. Didnt buy any new games for a long while. But I still have several games I have not started yet and some are several years old.

Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint. Cool to see a fellow member playing this too! Finished Breakpoint but there are some new free DLC for extra maps so I am still playing. Some new announcement this Tuesday for Ghost Recon.

I will soon replay Horizon Dawn. Love everything in this game. Best scifi story ever.

Detroit. I heard there are 99 endings so I will soon revisit. I didnt get a good ending on my first try.

Still playing Star Wars Squadron and Fallen Jedi. Fallen Jedi has nice story so far but I hate the lazy way the developer do to make the game play last longer by making you having to exit any long ass map which I can never remember when I went in from. Game play for this game sucks!
Do yourself a favor and pick up -

Dead Nation
Nioh

Most fun games I had for the PS4/have. Dead nation esp is a blast for couch co-op.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
I want to try New World so bad but my friend said the queue to get in is ridiculously long, like leave your computer running for a day to get in type long.

Also been playing lots of Cold war recently lmk if you wanna do some S&D or nuketown :D

Also wanted to get into apex but heard the skill level is pretty high and match making is bad, I'm prob gonna give it a try regardless
Nice! No server issues anymore with New World. I have no queued into the game numerous times in the past few days. Nuketown 24/7 is my goto playlist when I do play Black Ops. Honestly waiting on Vanguard to drop. I played the beta and I'm sold on the new updated game engine. Hard to go back to Cold War after playing the beta. I agree with you on Apex! Respawn needs to optimize the game a bit more. Especially with the success it has had.

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Rocket League. 2500 hours into it at this point, pretty much all I play. Amazing game.
Same ?
I have like 1,200 in PC, like 1,200 combined between XBOX and PS4.
Just hit Grand champ today ???
Sponsored