every dream has a beginning
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AP2, '21 CW FK8, '08 USF40
Country flag
3 weeks, 80 - 100 emails/calls. I found a RR within a week and SGP within 2 weeks for MSRP but really wanted another CW. August 25, the day I was ready to give up and get raped by the dealers in SoCal, I miraculously found a CW for MSRP and 3M door edges guards lol.

I found a CBP for MSRP a buddy on Sept 16 as well.

Mike at Wuerflein Honda was amazing!

And a HUGE thank you to everyone on CivicX for showing me how to find one for MSRP!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! IMG_1358.JPG
Sponsored

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
3 weeks, 80 - 100 emails/calls. I found a RR within a week and SGP within 2 weeks for MSRP but really wanted another CW. August 25, the day I was ready to give up and get raped by the dealers in SoCal, I miraculously found a CW for MSRP and 3M door edges guards lol.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone on CivicX for showing me how to find one for MSRP!

IMG_1358.JPG
Yup, the So Cal market has been hot and doesn’t look like it’s gonna cool down anytime soon. Congrats on your purchase. Do you mind taking us thru your buying experience or attaching a link if you have already posted it. Thanks.

Type_MBN

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yup, the So Cal market has been hot and doesn’t look like it’s gonna cool down anytime soon. Congrats on your purchase. Do you mind taking us thru your buying experience or attaching a link if you have already posted it. Thanks.
Thank you!

Sorry, what do you mean by:
Do you mind taking us thru your buying experience or attaching a link if you have already posted it.
?

If you have specific questions - I can try to help!

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Thank you!

Sorry, what do you mean by:
Do you mind taking us thru your buying experience or attaching a link if you have already posted it.
?

If you have specific questions - I can try to help!
You indicated the purchase was made from out of state. How was the process from the time you located the Ctr to receiving it. Did you road trip it back to the 562 or have it transported. Just curious to hear success stories.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag

Congrats and have fun!

This is how it’s done. ~1000 Honda dealerships. Find one that sells at MSRP. Ship car back to your market. Save $$. Enjoy the CTR.

Type_MBN

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You indicated the purchase was made from out of state. How was the process from the time you located the Ctr to receiving it. Did you road trip it back to the 562 or have it transported. Just curious to hear success stories.
it was easy! transported!

Type_MBN

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats and have fun!

This is how it’s done. ~1000 Honda dealerships. Find one that sells at MSRP. Ship car back to your market. Save $$. Enjoy the CTR.
Thank you!
:beer::beer::beer:

Now time to transfer the parts form my 2019 to my 2021 lol

vstypicals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Country flag
Congrats and have fun!

Dude.. I've pretty much called them all. $44k is the lowest. I was mainly looking for CW.