Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Figured I might as well throw together a single thread for everything I have done and want to do to my civic :)

This Civic is my first car that I have actually cared about much and have become a bit obsessed with it lol. My first car ever was a 92 Plymouth Acclaim (manual windows baby!). I’ve also driven a mini van for a few years (an all wheel drive Dodge Grand Caravan which was phenomenal in the North East where I use to live) and a 2013 Ford Focus. Not much to say about the Focus other than how glad I am it is no longer in my life.

When I was shopping for cars I knew that I had to have a manual transmission for my next car. My brother is a petrol head and automotive mechanic and had recommended to me the civic along with a few other hatches. I fell in love with the car, but never actually drove it until I purchased it. Zero regrets doing that.

Getting the car was a tiny bit of a hassle in the year of lack of inventor, but I ended up buying for a genuinely nice dealership a bit more than an hour where I live at no markup price.

My to-do list:
- Upgrade shifter (complete)
— Acuity centering spring, rocker arm, and base bushings
- “fix” gas pedal spacing (complete)
— Acuity pedal spacer
- Foot well lighting (complete)
— Govee Interior Car LEDs
- Window Tinting (complete)
— Carbon tint, 45%
- Front and Rear Strut Bars
- Cobra Cold Air Intake (Complete)
- Halogen for LED headlight housing swap out
- Installing a windshield wiper stalk with an auto setting (gotta research)

Photo timeline

- First drive after the dealership :)
Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Civic Sport Hatch (6MT) 86879D06-CDE2-4B07-A857-68380BD669F0

- Shifter upgrades
Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Civic Sport Hatch (6MT) IMG_1130

- Foot well lights
Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Civic Sport Hatch (6MT) IMG_1127

- Window Tint
Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Civic Sport Hatch (6MT) C924DD00-F9EE-49B9-8C0E-42BAE2A57827

Last edited:

mrburgerUS

First Name
Nicholai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Si Swap
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A fellow 6MT Gray Hatch Enthusiast! Good choice, I recommend the variable intermittent wiper mod, its super duper easy these days with the write up. I definitely think your mod list is a great one, and I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have.

OP
OP
Spartan-033

Spartan-033

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
A fellow 6MT Gray Hatch Enthusiast! Good choice, I recommend the variable intermittent wiper mod, its super duper easy these days with the write up. I definitely think your mod list is a great one, and I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have.
This car has been an absolute blast to drive and work on. Even doing just an oil change was considerably more easy than my other cars. Definitely got a carmance going on.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a great car. 2021 being the last year of the 10th generation and the fact that it's a 6MT Sport Hatch. I'm also a big fan of this color. Big fan of the ACUITY and PRL mods as well. Very nice!

OP
OP
Spartan-033

Spartan-033

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
This is a great car. 2021 being the last year of the 10th generation and the fact that it's a 6MT Sport Hatch. I'm also a big fan of this color. Big fan of the ACUITY and PRL mods as well. Very nice!
Thanks ^_^ It has definitely become a thing where most places I go people compliment my car, especially the colour. My first car I’ve ever had that has gotten this much attention.
Sponsored