Our live photos of Civic Type R Prototype and Hatchback from Paris

TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CBP CTR, '17 SGP SPORT TOURING 6MT(SOLD)
Country flag
where you are seeing the interior?
I can't make out anything about the seats from these pictures.
Is anyone know why the type r's seat are not ready? Those seat seems like a regular seat but not a sport seat
Im the first post the 17th picture down shows unique typeR seats.

Honda Civic 10th gen Our live photos of Civic Type R Prototype and Hatchback from Paris _tb_8781_honda-civic-type-r-prototype-
Sponsored

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why aren't there any pics floating online of the interior yet? I mean, if it had totally blacked out windows, I'd understand... But looking at the pic above shows the interior at least has some direction already... Someone needs to snap less reflective pics of it at least lol...

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very cramped all i can think is that the front seats are positioned all the way back and reclined too.
The fronts seats are pushed back so that cameras and videos can show off the front aesthetics. I don't there's really any difference in space from the hatch to the sedan in terms of roominess besides the trunk/hatch area so I'm going to assume there's just as much space in the hatch.

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag
I wish someone would take a pic underneath the car from the back to see if there's a rear differential.
No rear diff. This is a FWD car.

TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CBP CTR, '17 SGP SPORT TOURING 6MT(SOLD)
Country flag
The fronts seats are pushed back so that cameras and videos can show off the front aesthetics. I don't there's really any difference in space from the hatch to the sedan in terms of roominess besides the trunk/hatch area so I'm going to assume there's just as much space in the hatch.
The sedan rear leg room specs say 37.4", the hatchback specs say 36"

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I see only two pedals on the manual Hatch?
Bruh... based on common sense you can tell that the gas pedal (which is longer than the brake and clutch anyway) is hidden by the center console based on the angle of the picture... Actually, omg your post just gave me stage IV terminal cancer...

sanderholland

My Driveway....
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, Civic Type-R (EP3, FN2, FK2)
Im the first post the 17th picture down shows unique typeR seats.

Honda Civic 10th gen Our live photos of Civic Type R Prototype and Hatchback from Paris _tb_8781_honda-civic-type-r-prototype-
Looks like they used the same seats as (my) current Type-R. Which are the best seats i've ever sat on! They will not change much of the interior compared to the normal civic. It will get a different steering wheel though, probably red and black leather wrapped, and flattened at the bottom. Little carbon in the interior maybe, but that's about it.

habibmustafa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Given current trend of hot hatches in the US (and crazy dealer mark ups for it), I think I'd be okay if it turns out to be a FWD (which will most likely be) than AWD to keep the cost low.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
call me crazy but the car looks way over styled to me with all the spoilers and goofy stuff that looks like it was slapped on as an afterthought. And that giant spoiler on the back looks awful.I like the looks of my 16 LX coupe much better. Now, if someone would just come out with a good turbo add-on for the IVTEC 2.0......

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm, only thing I like are the wheels and the body kit. The front end styling is just no good with those giant plastic pieces on front and back. The front and back look to busy...Did I say those big plastic pieces are terrible..I think that's half the problem there. Unfortunately the Si will probably have them also..Yuck..Sorry IMO. Disappointing!! The Euro type R's look way better..

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am so happy to see a Type R that doesn't care what your opinions are... It is unapologetic and looks brutal... I love it!! I don't want a car that will cater to everyone and what they want... I don't want a car that says "hey, take me on the track but also grocery shopping later" I wanted a monster, something you can see and know its not like its kin... This has just the right amount of FUNCTIONAL additions like the giant spoiler with enough accented styling to bring it all together...

If you want a sunroof, get an Si. If you don't want the larger spoiler, get an Si. If you don't like the honeycomb on the bumper, get a coupe/sedan. If you don't like the flared fenders, get something else. This care does not want you to buy it. You do need this in your life though!
Sponsored