What do my fellow Si owners do for a living?

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Prepress Manager and some IT/network management/systems integration for a commercial printing company. Started at the bottom as a senior in high school and worked my way up through every production process including running large, 4-color printing presses. October will be 37 years.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Currently I am a Sport Director for mostly youth sports at a YMCA. Although I am moving to Texas in 4 months - have no clue what I am going to do there.
Whataburger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, GA doesn't have one...yet and i'm debating on taking a trip to FL just to satisfy my craving. :banghead:

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Whataburger!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, GA doesn't have one...yet and i'm debating on taking a trip to FL just to satisfy my craving. :banghead:
We had a Whataburger here in Valdosta that was in a poor location. If it had been near our college or mall area, it would have been successful.

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We had a Whataburger here in Valdosta that was in a poor location. If it had been near our college or mall area, it would have been successful.
THAT i didn't know and i do agree, if they built one in maybe Athens, Buckhead, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville or even McDonough it'd do well.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
[QUOTE="suhhh, post: 1047233, member: 35930"

currently consuming ridiculous amounts of water to flush weed from my piss though :spaz:
dont do that to your body, you can buy synthetic urine at your local head shop. comes with bottle and heat pad. just wear tight underwear for pee test.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I may consider this depending on the time frame I get. However for some reason I manage to clean my urine incredibly quick. Fast metabolism, I work out a lot, and unfortunately but fortunately I sweat excessively, my bladdar is also very small so I pee a lot. I have the body to pass drug tests I guess hahah

I've taken maybe 4-5 drug tests in my lifetime for jobs/internships and I've managed to get clean relatively quick. I really want to try this method but I feel I'm gonna fuck something up lol

@CVTKiller

iShift_6

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
Manager/Senior Model Maker for the R&D Prototype Shop at an electronics company.
Lots of bent sheet metal, machined and 3D printed parts.

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Manager/Senior Model Maker for the R&D Prototype Shop at an electronics company.
Lots of bent sheet metal, machined and 3D printed parts.
I couldn't work for a company specializing in 3D printed parts; i'd legit spend more time experimenting with random stuff than working on tasks given. ?

OP
OP
The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Aircraft mechanic. Wanted to keep my passion for cars separate from my work. Plus commercial aircraft don’t really rust. Gotta love it!
I need friends like you; just randomly hit you up for an empty hangar to do a photoshoot of the whip.

Last edited:

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
Aircraft mechanic. Wanted to keep my passion for cars separate from my work. Plus commercial aircraft don’t really rust. Gotta love it!
My brother was a helicopter mechanic in the marines. Very interesting stuff and obviously way different than cars... hah