• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California SoCal Partout part 1

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
sold the car and have a bunch of new and used parts to go. pickup south OC only.

JL Audio w8v3 subwoofer

Covercraft gray canvas trunk liner $60

Honda Hack Pro initiation code. unused $15

Raceseng red translucent Sphereology shift knob. Delrin surface does not get hot or cold! $sold

Plastic engine bay shrouds (left and right next to fender) $sold

JL Audio C2-650 component speakers. new in box unused. also have some baffles and harnesses for installation. $sold

Palindrome Subwoofer spacer kit. new unused $sold

Volk TE37SL 18x9.5 +38 hyper blue. $sold

Carbon Zone Poland carbon fiber dash kit. new never used. Dash set 3 pieces, shifter trim, steering wheel trim, door panel trim 2 (left and right), doors switch covers 4, badge trim. $sold

Seibon red carbon fiber spoiler. was waxed and in good condition no damage $sold

Burger Tuning JB4 $sold
JLT oil separator catch can $sold
stock front brake pads. 2k miles. $sold
eBay front grill plus OEM Honda red front badge and ebay Type R badge. new $sold

Honda Civic 10th gen SoCal Partout part 1 3CEF0DCD-8D0A-4E15-8BC5-08A11CD5E97E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Puma

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Man I want those wheels! I wish you weren’t 3500 miles away! Lol

Reactions: bri

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
are you selling the center console trim piece ?

JJK18

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
Is the carbon fiber spoiler piece just the same as stock or is the shape different at all?

OP
OP

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is the carbon fiber spoiler piece just the same as stock or is the shape different at all?
shape is pretty much the same.

koochieman

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic Sedan, 2018 Black CTR
Country flag
I was honestly hesitant to reply since you requested to be reached through semi suspicious yet understandble email method HOWEVER
I Want those rims!!! trying to confirm if another seller is going to sell me his brand new stock tires for $500 in Reno this (8/27 weekend, if it falls through I will drive down to LA/ OC and pick up those lovely Titans on the 27/28th if still available.

OP
OP

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was honestly hesitant to reply since you requested to be reached through semi suspicious yet understandble email method HOWEVER
I Want those rims!!! trying to confirm if another seller is going to sell me his brand new stock tires for $500 in Reno this (8/27 weekend, if it falls through I will drive down to LA/ OC and pick up those lovely Titans on the 27/28th if still available.
Ok email me and we can get in contact by phone. already sold other stuff if anyone is wondering whether I’m a real person. maybe I should use a different email to avoid spam filtwrs. someone else emailed about the wheels but it went to my junk mail, I wrote back and haven’t heard from them again.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
What part of SoCal ?