luispe7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hello everyone, I'm looking for the clips that hold the skid plate in place. This is the undertray that we have to remove when we do the oil change. For some reason some of them have gone missing and now the skid plate is kind of loose. If you know the part # let me know or point me in the right direction. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
luispe7

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
In the future, call the dealership, and they can get the numbers for you. I went in for fluids. And had them give me a part number for a wiper cowl pin thingy. It was 47 cents. I found an alternative

OP
OP
luispe7

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
In the future, call the dealership, and they can get the numbers for you. I went in for fluids. And had them give me a part number for a wiper cowl pin thingy. It was 47 cents. I found an alternative
Some dealerships are better than others. Sometimes you waste your time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing unfortunately. But thanks for the advise.

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Some dealerships are better than others. Sometimes you waste your time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing unfortunately. But thanks for the advise.
I call one. Qnd if they are dumb that day, i give the other.
I know waht you mean though.
The one i found my car through didnt know wqht motor the civic on the floor had. They told ke the hatch didn't come in 1.5 or manual in 2021. It comes with both
Sponsored