CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Anybody seen any 2021 Limited edition going for MSRP???
You have better chances of winning big money on a lottery scratch off ticket than you do finding the CTR LE at MSRP. A few folks out there have gotten the LE at MSRP, but I think 98% of CTR LE's are going for over sticker, if not well over sticker ($5k mark up for mine was the best I could find after calling on 50-60 dealers).

The highest the nationwide LE inventory got to was 90, it's down to 67 as of today.
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
So after what feels like, years!! I put a deposit on a SGP for msrp!

But now the wife is asking me to look into an accord sport 2.0t with a manual??‍♂ Does anyone have any experience with both? Which would you say is better? I have 2 children, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Any help is appreciated!! Just sucks that she pulled that on me when I placed a deposit on a Type R. Luckily it’s still in transit so I still have some time to decide.
I haven't had any experience with the Accord but I'll tell you my 6 month old does fine in the back seat of my CTR. He dozes off on every ride. The hatchback trunk space is probably more practical than the Accord too, though you don't have a 5th back seat but you also only have two kids, so you should be golden with the CTR. IMO anyway

CharlieTangoRomeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 SGP CTR
Country flag

But now the wife is asking me to look into an accord sport 2.0t with a manual??‍♂ Does anyone have any experience with both? Which would you say is better? I have 2 children, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Any help is appreciated!! Just sucks that she pulled that on me when I placed a deposit on a Type R. Luckily it’s still in transit so I still have some time to decide.

Tell your wife you looked into the Accord and want the CTR.

Akgunit007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag

Civic Type R all day. I have 2 car seats in back and no problems. Hatch>Trunk. Gonna get way more looks in Type R. Resale on Type R will be waaaaay better as well. Live the dream!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 20210718_200427

phlopctr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Any have any ideas on one in California? Don’t mind paying 2-3 over sticker…

Last edited:

Patches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5
Country flag
Any have any ideas on one in California? Don’t mind paying 2-3 over sticker…
Nothing San Fran to LA is less than $5k over :/, and those at $5k are gaming it with some forced addons to bring it closer to $6.5k. They’re pushing hard to sell a $50k+ OTD Type R

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag
I haven't had any experience with the Accord but I'll tell you my 6 month old does fine in the back seat of my CTR. He dozes off on every ride. The hatchback trunk space is probably more practical than the Accord too, though you don't have a 5th back seat but you also only have two kids, so you should be golden with the CTR. IMO anyway
My son carries his 4 & 2 year old boys in their car seats in his CTR all the time. As sports cars go I don't think they get anymore practical. He went from a 2018 BRZ to his 2019 CTR after driving my 2018 CTR.

Last edited:

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Anyone got MSRP in Virginia/MD/NC/DC? Everyone charging $10k above that I can see
I just purchased my 2021 CW from ourisman honda in tyson. 41K OTD

migm_92@

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FA5
Country flag
Civic Type R all day. I have 2 car seats in back and no problems. Hatch>Trunk. Gonna get way more looks in Type R. Resale on Type R will be waaaaay better as well. Live the dream!!!

20210718_200427.jpg
If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I see you have the car seat of your older child behind you since it will give a bit more space. I'm 6'1 with a longer lower torso so my biggest issues with vehicles and my kids come from that. Other than that, this gives me a lot more hope!

migm_92@

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FA5
Country flag
My son carries his 4 & 2 year old boys in their car seats in his CTR all the time. As sports cars go I don't think they get anymore practical. He went from a 2018 BRZ to his 2019 CTR after driving my 2018 CTR.
Thank you for that! I'm getting closer to finalizing the purchase of the type r, been slowly convincing the wife lol.

jmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NSX-T & 2021 Civic Type R LE USA-029
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I see you have the car seat of your older child behind you since it will give a bit more space. I'm 6'1 with a longer lower torso so my biggest issues with vehicles and my kids come from that. Other than that, this gives me a lot more hope!
My son is 6'. Both car seats are forward facing now. Look similar to the pic. He has plenty of room. When the younger son was rear facing he had that seat on the passenger side. It is tight for a passenger up front. He usually did not have his wife with him. If they did they took her Pilot.
Sponsored