jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Yes it can. KTuner has a basemap for the W1. I ran mine for like 2 months before I got the custom tune. Just don’t beat or drive your car very hard until you can get a proper tune and you should be fine.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the tune is only for the Si? I have a hatchback :(
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Correct me if I’m wrong but the tune is only for the Si? I have a hatchback :(
It is Si only, correct. You could run around without a tune but not have any fun driving it at all. Very conservative only. In my opinion.

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
It is Si only, correct. You could run around without a tune but not have any fun driving it at all. Very conservative only. In my opinion.
It’s actually a big issue because I’d need to get the parts installed and do a shake down and then drive decently far to a tuner (few hours) and hopefully get it all tuned in a day… I wish there was a base map

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It’s actually a big issue because I’d need to get the parts installed and do a shake down and then drive decently far to a tuner (few hours) and hopefully get it all tuned in a day… I wish there was a base map
Putting it back on the stage 0 basemap or something would probably be the safest. If that's what you have to do.