What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

Liberal

First Name
Liberal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Might you have a brand that you'd suggest?
I am a fan of screen protectors, and had NO idea they were available for our car screens!
I wonder if screen protectors are available for our speedo screens?
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B088STQLL2...t_i_Q3FK1Q8SZTC4HJ4JXN6R?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That's the one I got. It's a basic thin plastic film, cut damn near perfect to the screen and can't even tell that it's there. Not sure about the speedo screens though.
Sponsored

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had to go out to a job site today ... and the scenery was TERRIBLE ... until I arrived!

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210609_120427

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 20210609_120448

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 1623271374748

you know some days i really hate cars and kinda just want to go back to driving my truck everyday....

zero clue what exactly happened unsure if something hit it or if it just fell out for some reason but the new lip has been dangling below the car for a few minutes and chewed it up really good (this pic was taken when i first noticed it) id take a current pic but you cant do that at my work so now im trying to think how i can take this off or get it home without damaging it or the car any further.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1623271374748.png

you know some days i really hate cars and kinda just want to go back to driving my truck everyday....

zero clue what exactly happened unsure if something hit it or if it just fell out for some reason but the new lip has been dangling below the car for a few minutes and chewed it up really good (this pic was taken when i first noticed it) id take a current pic but you cant do that at my work so now im trying to think how i can take this off or get it home without damaging it or the car any further.
I hate to say this ... duct tape?

Dude, that just plain SUCKS!!!!

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hate to say this ... duct tape?

Dude, that just plain SUCKS!!!!
ya idk i called my dad and asked if he could maybe bring a screwdriver up here to our work so i could try and take it off maybe

and yup im pretty annoyed

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
ya idk i called my dad and asked if he could maybe bring a screwdriver up here to our work so i could try and take it off maybe

and yup im pretty annoyed
Put it on with nuts and bolts this time! It sucks taking off the bumper just to put a lip on, but it will DEFFF be secured better than just using self-tapping screws.

Or try these type of nuts if you don't want to take your bumper all the way off:

Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 41PZu24Gt+L._AC_SY580_

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Put it on with nuts and bolts this time! It sucks taking off the bumper just to put a lip on, but it will DEFFF be secured better than just using self-tapping screws.

Or try these type of nuts if you don't want to take your bumper all the way off:

41PZu24Gt+L._AC_SY580_.jpg
ya ill be taking it off this time but man im gonna be real about this real quick

the company i bought it from is great the product is great its the best fitting lip ive had and looks the best but there is a big flaw.... and thats how they ship things instead of using packaging tape (you know that thick stuff with the string in it) he used some type of clear tape thats really weak my box got opened somehow and the hardware to mount it fell out and when i asked about it he mentioned its just self tappers well he was meaning that towards putting the parts together not to actually mount it on the car. it uses bolts since the lip is a bit on the heavy side so one he needs to change the tape and two maybe a notice incase this happens again to have something in the box to say use bolts not self tappers! but i will tell you all this incase you order from him.

now i want to say again the company is great the shipping is really fast and the product is great the fitment is amazing and man did i mention how great it looks? and on top of that he is a super nice guy to talk with and ask loads of questions. so i dont want this to come off as ya dont buy from this guy because thats not what im implying here hope you all understand that. the fact the lip fell off was my fault (even thou the hardware was missing....) if i would have used proper bolts and washer i wouldnt have had this happen and now my nice pretty lip is damaged.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
ewww diet lol
Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of diet, but I can’t handle all the sugar. Screws up my blood sugar.
The cherries and vanilla hide most of the diet taste.
Sponsored