What video games are you currently playing or recommend?

JayBizzy

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX 2.0 Sdn
Country flag
I haven't looked all the way through this thread, and I'm sure it's probably already mentioned, but genshin impact is fantastic on PC. Nier Automata is great too.

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've actually found my old Gamecube and have gone back to the classic Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. This game is a really well put together action/ adventure game with a bunch of puzzles and good character development. Before that I just replayed Fallout 3 and Fallout NV which are both timeless classics, tried switching it up and played Fallout 1 on PC and got my ass kicked within 5 minutes lol gonna pick up the RE8 demo later today, haven't really been too interested since 4 and 5

peterr991

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
i am playing pubg lite on pc, anyone want to join team? :D

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I am addicted to playing Valorant for months now. I feel like I wasn't productive on the weekend because of computer games.

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Country flag
Finished up GTA 5 on the PC, and I swear they've made some performance & quality of life changes since the 360 version. It ran very smoothly and looked pretty good. What surprised me the most was that it was never frustrating. I remember having to tail cars in other GTA's, vehicles being unusable (and blowing up automatically) if they were turned over, the character AI not following you properly and getting stuck, dying with a couple bullet shots, cops cheating... none of that occured. Everything ran flawlessly. And it was all fun. The combat wasn't bad at all, and didn't drag on.

The story was pretty cool, and there was a lot of stuff I completely forgot about which made the experience better. It did drag on a little while preparing for the heists, but it wasn't too bad. Just sometimes you think "eh, I don't feel like doing a big mission" and take a break for a while. Overall it was enjoyable and worth playing again.

Since then I started Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC, which is the first time playing it. My God does this game look phenomenal. Everything from the detail, lighting, weather effects... I'm not a huge graphics freak, but this is just amazing. The Strider's light on its head literally flashes like a headlight. I LOVE the rain and how the main character holds her head when it starts getting too windy. The atmosphere changes seamlessly and it all looks great. I'm playing with ultra textures, model quality, and anistropic filtering -- with medium shadows and reflection. It runs smooth and looks amazing, with only a couple "bumps" in the cut-scenes at times. (I would post screenshots but I don't want to clutter the page. And they come in the .png format, so I'm not sure how all that works. Maybe I'll post some in the PC screenshots thread once I figure it out, lol.)

*Note: I haven't played Cyberpunk or RDR2 and other top-tier PC games to compare their graphics.

I also like the game mechanics a lot. This is what Far Cry Primal should have been. Normal was too easy, so I put it on hard to force myself into stealth. Having a great time so far and would highly recommend.

bscags

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been playing some Modern Warfare 2 recently. I remeber back when it came out running home from 8th grade to hop online with friends so it's sweet nostalgia. I'm glad I got to experience it in it's peak cause now its plagued by hackers on ps3. Used to be god tier at it in its hay day but now I'm pretty booty. Managed to get a nuke yesterday tho, lol. Been meaning to check out Resident Evil Village, was gonna download the demo on ps4 but realized that the demo was only offered on specific dates back in April :/ might take the plunge for full game or try out RDR2

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Valorant and League of Legends :headbang:

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Apex Legends, Black Ops: Cold War, The Ascent (excellent game BTW), Overwatch (OW2 can't come soon enough)

DustinCreed

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Country flag
Breath of the Wild - got 3 of the 4 Divine Beasts and currently wandering the Gerudo Desert.
Sponsored