Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
Hi civicx members, Maverick here from Carbon Sixth Element.
I'm very new to a forum so please excuse me to be a newbie here.

Allow me to have a simple introduction :)
I am a very technical man from a small Asia country -- Malaysia, so I do not know how to write in very well language.

Started Carbon Sixth Element in early 2020 and concentrate in carbon fiber honda emblem R&D, slowly grind and gain my experiences with the support and hardwork from my other technical partners.

Glad to see when our happy customers when they satisfied after mounted the badges and parts on their shiny cars and those are the motivation for me and my team keep moving forward. (Perhaps someone reading this thread is one of my happy customer, please say a hi to me here.)

We will continue build the premium quality products and provide best customer services to you.

Our Website: https://carbonsixthelement.com/
Our IG: https://www.instagram.com/carbonsixthelement/
Our FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarbonSixthElement/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carbon6_Element

Well, do not want to talk much, let's see some of our works :cool:~
All products in Carbon Sixth Element are make to order. Estimated delivery time are 4-6 weeks.

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Carbon Sixth Element! 20210313_170423

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Carbon Sixth Element! 20210408_163633

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Carbon Sixth Element! 20210219_154011

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Carbon Sixth Element! 20210125_173414

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Carbon Sixth Element! 20201023_154835

OP
OP
carbonsixthelement
First Name
Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
I actually followed u guys on ig a couple days ago haha coincidence I see u guys here lol
Thanks dude, any question or enquiry can just drop me message or DM in our IG.
Have a nice day.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I was checking out your site and you do good work. One question. I like those exterior door handle covers but will you ever make one with the left side keyhole that most of us have in the US?

Last edited:
OP
OP
carbonsixthelement
First Name
Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
I was checking out your site and you do good work. One question. I like those exterior door handle covers but will you ever make one with the left side keyhole that most of us have in the US?
Hi, yes we did a few carbon keyhole on interior for some customers, but we didn't put on website and also no image to show here.
Because most of our customers dislike the hole due to the cosmetic reason. :D

If you really interested on it, could private message me

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, yes we did a few carbon keyhole on interior for some customers, but we didn't put on website and also no image to show here.
Because most of our customers dislike the hole due to the cosmetic reason. :D

If you really interested on it, could private message me
I mean, if for some reason the FOB stops working, you kind of have to use the physical key, right? Otherwise you'd have to pry off the carbon cover to get to it.

I kind of think it's pretty functional and honestly you're losing a lot of potential business with North American CivicX owners since a good majority have the keyhole.

OP
OP
carbonsixthelement
First Name
Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
I mean, if for some reason the FOB stops working, you kind of have to use the physical key, right? Otherwise you'd have to pry off the carbon cover to get to it.

I kind of think it's pretty functional and honestly you're losing a lot of potential business with North American CivicX owners since a good majority have the keyhole.
Thanks for your valuable suggestion @gtman , I will discuss with our team on this item.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Believe me, I'd buy them from you if they had the LHD keyhole. I found a guy in Thailand that sells them with the keyhole on either the left or right side depending on the buyer's country.

OP
OP
carbonsixthelement
First Name
Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
Believe me, I'd buy them from you if they had the LHD keyhole. I found a guy in Thailand that sells them with the keyhole on either the left or right side depending on the buyer's country.
yeah it was no big issue to make a hole, just that most of our customers want it without the hole, hence all the pics are without the holes. If we were to precut all the holes on the handles, we cant undo it anymore if the customer doesn't want the holes, unless it was by request.

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I'm a repeat customer of C6E and just want to say that some would prefer not to have a keyhole on the carbon handle cover. Just think of it as an added security device along with presenting a much cleaner and symmetrical look to your car. As the car does come with a second key if your first one dies it doesn't present much of an issue. However I can see your point and how some may want to keep their factory options open just in case. It's all personal taste, CarbonSixthElement makes it to fit your preference. Just send them an email, their communication and customer service is excellent!

OP
OP
carbonsixthelement
First Name
Ng
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarbonSixthElement.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 8
Country flag
I'm a repeat customer of C6E and just want to say that some would prefer not to have a keyhole on the carbon handle cover. Just think of it as an added security device along with presenting a much cleaner and symmetrical look to your car. As the car does come with a second key if your first one dies it doesn't present much of an issue. However I can see your point and how some may want to keep their factory options open just in case. It's all personal taste, CarbonSixthElement makes it to fit your preference. Just send them an email, their communication and customer service is excellent!
Followed y'all on Instagram for a while, good to see you making your way into here!
Thanks dudes for supporting our works~
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.