First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could see this working. I've been thinking about gram light 57CR in Milano red, could bring this look together
And I'm considering getting some custom front/rear emblems from carbon sixth element. With a picture of Sir Macdonald himself in the background.
Sponsored

Surfercano2

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si TYP
Country flag
I traded the TYP sport for a TYP si, and now im trying to find the person who had it before me. When I went to buy it the dealer didn't have any mods listed so I went into it thinking it was stock. BOY WAS I WRONG, THIS THING FUCKING RIPS. I just need to find out what all they did to it but I have no idea where to look to find the original owner. Car was purchased in Georgia, but was originally from New York! Now it's almost to Texas in the hands of yours truly. Original owner had 2 accidents in it, one was the left side and the other was front left side.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I traded the TYP sport for a TYP si, and now im trying to find the person who had it before me. When I went to buy it the dealer didn't have any mods listed so I went into it thinking it was stock. BOY WAS I WRONG, THIS THING FUCKING RIPS. I just need to find out what all they did to it but I have no idea where to look to find the original owner. Car was purchased in Georgia, but was originally from New York! Now it's almost to Texas in the hands of yours truly. Original owner had 2 accidents in it, one was the left side and the other was front left side.
Pictures?
Under the hood?, behind the lower centre grill?(intercooler?)
I will say that I went from a 2017 LX with the 2.0(same engine at sport) and your car may very well be stock.
The change is pretty great.
Also, I've read a time before on this fourm that a member bought their car used and was pretty sure someone had Tuned the car previously and weather they lost the tuner or it was stolen they were pretty sure the car was Tuned.

Surfercano2

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si TYP
Country flag
Pictures?
Under the hood?, behind the lower centre grill?(intercooler?)
I will say that I went from a 2017 LX with the 2.0(same engine at sport) and your car may very well be stock.
The change is pretty great.
Also, I've read a time before on this fourm that a member bought their car used and was pretty sure someone had Tuned the car previously and weather they lost the tuner or it was stolen they were pretty sure the car was Tuned.
I just got back from Georgia after 28 hours of driving in shifts, first thing I did was drop it at firestone so I'll have to get back to you on those pictures. I know it is modded, there is a injen evo1501 on it at the very least. My guy told me he'd let me know about the exhaust when he takes it on the lift. Sounds like my buddies mustang catback system so we shall see. I'm too lazy to check the part no. On the turbo so I will assume it's stock. He also has a clutch master sticker which makes me think he added a performance clutch. If he has the catback exhaust I'll assume it also has the clutch which means I just need a bigger turbo, a supercharger and a prof. Tune and I'll have my dream car. 400 smackers a month for 6 yrs for a car that will last possibly a lifetime. #worth.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got back from Georgia after 28 hours of driving in shifts, first thing I did was drop it at firestone so I'll have to get back to you on those pictures. I know it is modded, there is a injen evo1501 on it at the very least. My guy told me he'd let me know about the exhaust when he takes it on the lift. Sounds like my buddies mustang catback system so we shall see. I'm too lazy to check the part no. On the turbo so I will assume it's stock. He also has a clutch master sticker which makes me think he added a performance clutch. If he has the catback exhaust I'll assume it also has the clutch which means I just need a bigger turbo, a supercharger and a prof. Tune and I'll have my dream car. 400 smackers a month for 6 yrs for a car that will last possibly a lifetime. #worth.
My buddy has 190km on his 2017.
Tracked it hard!, 27won w1, flex fuel, hondata, 27won DP, FP and Type r exhaust.
No major issues, other then clutch.
Can only imagine how long these will run if they're not abused lol

TYP XGen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe Tonic Yellow Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It should be pretty obvious if the exhaust is stock or not. I'm confused why you are asking us if the car is stock when it has visible aftermarket parts.

Surfercano2

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si TYP
Country flag
It should be pretty obvious if the exhaust is stock or not. I'm confused why you are asking us if the car is stock when it has visible aftermarket parts.
I'm new to cars in general, sold my sorento with 150000 miles for the sport and had HEAVy buyers remorse with the cvt lag so I bit the bullet for the si. Done a lot of research in the past 2 months but I still don't know as much as I would like to. The exhaust is stock (according to my mechanic) but the cabin sound was REALLY loud so I thought it might have a different exhaust. Still don't have pictures because life but so far I'm loving it. Just learned today how to get it from first to second without a ridiculous amount of noise. I'll get back to you all when I know more about the car and the parts on it. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the chance.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm new to cars in general, sold my sorento with 150000 miles for the sport and had HEAVy buyers remorse with the cvt lag so I bit the bullet for the si. Done a lot of research in the past 2 months but I still don't know as much as I would like to. The exhaust is stock (according to my mechanic) but the cabin sound was REALLY loud so I thought it might have a different exhaust. Still don't have pictures because life but so far I'm loving it. Just learned today how to get it from first to second without a ridiculous amount of noise. I'll get back to you all when I know more about the car and the parts on it. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the chance.
Lots of noise in the cabin could be a stiff aftermarket rear motor mount.
Or it could be you are one of the owners who find the cabin noise in this car loud.
I don't mind it personally. But when I'm making/receiving a call others sometimes have a hard time hearing me due to noise.
Either way. I hope the car treats you well!
I'm coming up on 60000km and not had a single issue!
Cheers!

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Figured Iā€™d pop in and say Hello to all TYPā€™s out there! I love this car and itā€™s had some real real close calls. Did need to go to the body shop because someone bumped my rear quarter. The body shop Matched color great, though they did repaint, the door(for matching/blending purposes) , quarter panel and I believe the bumper.
currently sitting at 64002 miles on the OD.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 2492A9F1-D782-47A1-9BD9-240599D5607B

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 0E88346C-2FF7-4FCA-8CB6-3EABB94C6DE9

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread F62D2729-97F3-4819-A50E-727485A2EF34

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 46D39D96-0AB5-4164-89A5-DE4B5EB2F30A

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 6B68C964-4C6B-49B6-98E8-984237BC2802

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 8ABBD138-D5BB-4310-87D2-BCD9BB47BC03

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 61FA552B-441A-4C1D-B776-E1FF8DE808A0

Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread 57D14F69-7A92-4A71-8424-C23171062D64

OP
OP
DallasCRX

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Figured Iā€™d pop in and say Hello to all TYPā€™s out there! I love this car and itā€™s had some real real close calls. Did need to go to the body shop because someone bumped my rear quarter. The body shop Matched color great, though they did repaint, the door(for matching/blending purposes) , quarter panel and I believe the bumper.
currently sitting at 64002 miles on the OD.

2492A9F1-D782-47A1-9BD9-240599D5607B.jpeg

0E88346C-2FF7-4FCA-8CB6-3EABB94C6DE9.jpeg

F62D2729-97F3-4819-A50E-727485A2EF34.jpeg

46D39D96-0AB5-4164-89A5-DE4B5EB2F30A.jpeg

6B68C964-4C6B-49B6-98E8-984237BC2802.jpeg

8ABBD138-D5BB-4310-87D2-BCD9BB47BC03.jpeg

61FA552B-441A-4C1D-B776-E1FF8DE808A0.jpeg

57D14F69-7A92-4A71-8424-C23171062D64.jpeg
How wide are those 5x120 adapters? The wheels look like they're sitting in a nice offset.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
20mm, there might be slight rub at full lock, but otherwise I havenā€™t seemed to encounter any issues. I am on stock suspension though.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
On a side note, since I upped the size of wheel I have been trying to figure how off my Speedo is, Iā€™ve used a couple online calculators but I feel like it just gave you random numbers. Iā€™ve tried doing the math myself but I got stuck and am at a loss.
mans my gas mileage hastaken a very large dive. Iā€™ve been doing a lot of around town TSP st 1 map 3 on this tank of gas, so that is another factor. Thanks for any help!

OP
OP
DallasCRX

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
On a side note, since I upped the size of wheel I have been trying to figure how off my Speedo is, Iā€™ve used a couple online calculators but I feel like it just gave you random numbers. Iā€™ve tried doing the math myself but I got stuck and am at a loss.
mans my gas mileage hastaken a very large dive. Iā€™ve been doing a lot of around town TSP st 1 map 3 on this tank of gas, so that is another factor. Thanks for any help!
Calculation should be pretty straightforward as long as you know the outer diameter of the old tire versus the new ones. GPS is another option.

typsix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TYP Si
Country flag
I found a TYP Si at a local dealership. I didnā€™t know Honda manufactured this color until I saw and bought the car. Does anyone know how many TYP Coupes/Siā€™s were made? It wouldā€™ve been cool if Honda sold them as a limited version and numbered them haha. None the less, Iā€™m happy with the car. Gas was getting a little wild for my 370 out here in Southern California šŸ˜….

Iā€™ll post more pictures later, but for now ā€¦
Honda Civic 10th gen Official TONIC YELLOW PEARL Civic Thread E47FC0C9-818B-447C-B707-60B4D001591E
Sponsored