Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Want to increase the stock exhaust tip size to be a little bit bigger. Saw this one https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/rossomodello/mfc-ho002.html# . I like it but it is a bit pricy and not sure if I dig the burnt tip style. Might use metal polish to rub it away if possible. Yay or nay on getting these exhaust tips? Are there any other cheaper alternatives you'd recommend? Would this upgrade be considered rice or nice?
Sponsored

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Want to increase the stock exhaust tip size to be a little bit bigger. Saw this one https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/rossomodello/mfc-ho002.html# . I like it but it is a bit pricy and not sure if I dig the burnt tip style. Might use metal polish to rub it away if possible. Yay or nay on getting these exhaust tips? Are there any other cheaper alternatives you'd recommend? Would this upgrade be considered rice or nice?

I like that color look and they aren't obscenely large, so I like it. There are american companies making similar ones if you look around. What I've seen videos of were all stainless steel quality construction so I am sure none of those is gonna be cheap no matter where you get them.

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
It's your car, so whatever makes you happy is really the only opinion that counts. That said, not really a fan of fake exhaust tips, but I've seen worse.

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Our exhaust tips are purely style to begin with so it seems a bit weird to call tip modifications rice (yes I've seen pictures of the fart cannons lol). From the pictures it looks like it blends in pretty well, the dual layer look reminds me of some of the catbacks that have a carbon fiber layer around the tips.
Sponsored