What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So I spent my birthday and mothers day weekend working on doing something for me. I still need to get hubby to help with installing the screws to secure them to the rear wheelwell, but I modified (so i could still keep my front splash guards), painted, sanded, polished, added my green stripe to my new Ebay side skirts. Also added a DTO rear trunk spoiler. Not sure if I really like the red on the spoiler or not.
20210510_120136.jpg
20210510_113501.jpg
Looks nice and unique for sure ?? Personally I would swap that red from spoiler for that bright green to match emblems and side skirts :) And maybe add bright green lug nuts? ? or brake calipers but then deff different wheels so you can see them

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In preparation for my Honda service tomorrow, I went ahead and flashed back in the factory tune. I know the consensus is that Honda can't do anything about it towards warranty, but I prefer to reduce the risk anyway. I mean, with the way my car looks now, can I really think they don't know I re-flash it?

I have to say, after running the Phearable 1.5 tune for the past 6 months or so, I forgot how sloooooowwww the stock tune really is! Tuner View barely showed 6psi near 5k, and talk about throttle response being turned to throttle sponginess! Good lord! I'm tempted to flash it back before I leave the lot tomorrow!

On a side note, having not flashed it for a while, I forgot just how long I had to drive it to get the sensor stuff to clear the reboot errors. I panic every time until they go away.
:fear:.......30 miles later.... :headbang:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I traded my 19 civic sport with k20c2 and Cvt Trans for the 19 civic si manuél. Don't get the cvt if you want to mod or tune at all.
There is quite a few members on this site with mod and tuned 1.5 turbo and 2.0 liter N/A with CVT and have no problems

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Put my summer wheels on, installed new sidemarkers and the optional 2020 illuminated armrest. (although Honda says it doesn't fit on a 2018 hatchback it does fit without any problems)

And went to the exhaust shop today. Got bigger end tips. Love them.

MmXr507LTIo4Gxohdel3UikEw=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

r1ABgiX8cfcadkTSFkA0hig_A=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

BWnw1jZXBbwZZ9hJ340UbXuxg=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

xZ8PldSy9WBny1heWNlh9FKSA=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg

QhU99_lfvmRldRfd9EUC-22yA=w1121-h840-no?authuser=0.jpg
If you don't mind can you share the part number for arm rest? Man I'm tired of this cheap cloth arm rest there is also led on new one.

Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag
All's well that ends well. My neighbor moved his car and I was able to wash it. I wasn't a happy camper earlier. It's a double milestone today. My car is celebrating it's 4th year with me and I'm celebrating my birthday today as well. :cool:
Happy birthday!?? ?

AzGRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks nice and unique for sure ?? Personally I would swap that red from spoiler for that bright green to match emblems and side skirts :) And maybe add bright green lug nuts? ? or brake calipers but then deff different wheels so you can see them
You making fun of me Riz?

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Any way of removing the red part the lip spoiler or covering it with that green trim color you've got going on? I think it would tie things together better.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Removed my front plate.. again.

I got so tired of looking at New Jersey's ugly ass yellow license plate, once I took it off I started nutting again and feeling alive

probably taking off my empanada window banner soon and opting for a tint strip, I think it'll look real good and add to the white/black aesthetic

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1620736129102
Sponsored