The Stormtrooper

Specs, Mods, Photos

YEAR
MAKE
Honda
MODEL & TRIM
Civic Sport Hatchback (Canadian trim level is a blend of US Sport+EX)
COLOR
White Orchard Pearl
ENGINE
1.5L Turbo
TRANSMISSION
CVT
FACTORY OPTIONS
Floor mats, trunk liner and tints (Canadian Sport trim already comes with Honda sensing, moon roof, heated seats, dual climate zones, etc)
MODS - EXTERIOR
Front grille, smoked switchback side markers, LED headlights and fog lights, black mirror caps, blind spot mirrors, window visors, OEM splash guards, black vinyl wrapped tail light deck, de-badged, black Honda emblems front and back
MODS - INTERIOR
Faux leather door panel cards, arm rests and center console replacements, red H emblem on steering wheel, carbon fiber steering wheel vinyl, paddle shifter extensions, LED domelights+trunk bulbs swap
MODS - ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/EXHAUST
27Won Cold Air Intake with street MAF, PRL catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Front Mounted Intercooler
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Ktuner v2: Dual eco button mode with on the fly maps, quick adjustments and early spool (17/21 PSI)
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
RWC 18" wheels
MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS
Eibach Pro Kit, SI rear sway bar, DC Sports front strut bar
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Honda Hack, dash cam, JL Audio C1-650 speakers + ACP108LG-W3v3 8" mini-sub w/ integrated 250W amp
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
All my upgrades except the Ktuner, sound system and wheels were done this year so it's been a fun year and my build is now complete except for better brakes and tires when the stock ones wear out more. My goal was to create a tastefully and subtly modded car that looks different enough to people who know what they're looking at and is fun to drive but still keep practicality. I'm in my 30's now and don't want a car that screams for attention both cosmetically and audibly but just different enough to turn a few heads and I think I've accomplished that.

I was going for a white and gloss black exterior look. All of the cosmetic mods on the exterior are black/gloss black. Interior there is a little bit of red accents with the stitching from the faux leather swap and the steering wheel badge. I know the paddle shifters are kind of lame in a CVT but they are still fun to use lol

Item information

Added by
DaiLo
Views
Last update

More in Civic Hatchback

Share this item