Aegean Blue
ENGINE
1.5T
TRANSMISSION
6MT
FACTORY OPTIONS
HDP Front Lip
MODS - ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/EXHAUST
MAPerformance Downpipe and full Exhaust. Acuity Short Throw Shifter, Mishimoto Intercooler.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Ktuner V2
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
Konig Oversteer Wheels
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
Bought a few months ago, my first import and its been great! Second owner
Nearly half a year has gone by with 0 issues. Got some Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's and an alignment. I still haven't really done the deep dive on the Ktuner, but I have noticed that I get far better mileage in sport mode. Rev hang is always present with this car, but in normal mode its really bad. Throttle response seems worse too. I get like 5 mpg better in Sport mode. If I try really hard I can hit 40mpg.

2023- Car has been built proof, nothing has broken. My previous assumptions about the tune and MPG don't seem to be true. My weekly commute allows me to test this year round. I've found that in around 55 degree weather, in normal mode doing 55-60 I can average 50 MPG on a 75 mile trip. In town I average high 30s. The MAP performance intake it came with heat soaks horribly. If anyone has a stock Si system I would definitely be interested. The only cosmetic items I've added are the OEM front red lip, and OEM mud flaps. Trying to go for a OEM Plus type build. Might change out the MAP exhaust system to. Only sounds good at wide open, drone is defiantly there. Mishimoto intercooler and Acuity Short shifter are on the way.

12/16/2023 I have since installed the Acuity Short throw shifter and Mishimoto intercooler. Both really improved the driving experience. Today I stopped at my local dealer and placed an order for the revised Injector kit. I can mine are close to the end. At 121XXX miles. Oh and I traded that MAP intake for a stock Si box. Intake temps definately went down and does not heat soak nearly as easily.

1/19/2023 The splitter is gone. I picked up my revised injectors yesterday along with NGK Ruth plugs and stuff for an oil change. Will update after service is complete.
Reactions: TuPappi

Item information

Added by
Sharpy
Views
Last update

More in Civic Coupe

Share this item