Modern Steel Metallic
ENGINE
1.5L Turbo
TRANSMISSION
CVT
FACTORY OPTIONS
Gray Cloth Interior
MODS - EXTERIOR
Unity Performance side markers smoked with white LED but eventually broke on me. (Moisture kept getting into the driver side one and I would remove it and vacuum the moisture out and place it back and tried to seal it but moisture would still enter and eventually the connections for the LED snapped while I was vacuuming it.)
Depo Brand 911 Carrera Style White LED Light Bar Smoke Side Marker(Bought these to replace the unity ones and the build quality seems better. No issues with any moisture so far. Will update if it does.)
Thenice gloss black door handle covers (Came with lousy knock off 3M tape so I used legit 3M Tape)
eBay carbon fiber overlays for sedan front and rear fog trim(Also removed the knock off tape and used legit 3M tape)
Katana LED H11 Low Beams, 9005 HB3 High Beams and H8 Fog Lights
2x Pink Lamin-X fog light covers
Pro civic honeycomb grille
Pro civic window visors
Xotic Tech glossy black exterior door pillar covers
Alla Lighting 6000k LED reverse lights
JetsVinyl sedan reverse tail light tint (Smoked* Small Bio-Hex Style)
Also have JetsVinyl headlight tint and side marker tint on they way(Clear* Small Bio-Hex Style)
OEM Honda splash guards
eBay Vvivid chrome delete matte black kit (Got Avery Dennison SW900 Satin Black Vinyl Wrap from Metro Restyling on the way to replace just the rear portion since I did a shoddy job with the Vvivid brand vinyl wrap the first time on that portion)
WeatherTech sunroof visor/wind deflector and clear frame license.
DRL stay bright module from member @Brisco (not installed yet)
Replaced the roof molding assembly with new one's because of sun damage.
MODS - INTERIOR
Husky Floor Liners front and rear
Thenice carbon fiber style door sill protectors (White Font)
Had white interior LED's including vanity and trunk. Now have purple LED's for A E S T H E T I C along with an led strip in the trunk from iJDMTOY. It's stupid bright now.
Replaced driver side oh **** handle w/ an eBay sunglass holder
Llumar 35% tint all around including AS-1 line
Covercraft UVS100 sunshade
Black A-Pillar garnish swap
Planning on swapping out the tan interior pillars with black ones. lol
Swapped out the front passenger and driver door cloth arm rests with OEM leather from a Honda Insight along with the center armrest console. I'll eventually do the back arm rests.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Ktuner v1.2 purchased from @vwoska
Running tsp stage 1 tune. Map 2 and 3 most of the time.
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
Continental PureContact LS 215/50/17

Item information

Added by
ItzOmar
Views
Last update

More in Civic Sedan

Share this item