EX-L Hatchback
COLOR
Crystal Black Pearl
ENGINE
1.5t
TRANSMISSION
CVT
FACTORY OPTIONS
Mud guards(coool), cargo liner (nice!), black door edge guards(alright!), black side mold(good to have), pin stripe (meh), wheel locks(meh), clear cargo bumper cover (dont even notice it).
MODS - EXTERIOR
Well visors Chrome Wind Deflectors, Nightshade on side markers,
MODS - INTERIOR
Husky floor liners, Covercraft Windshield Sun Shade, Cupholderhero cup and compartment liners (might have been an impulse buy, they're cheap so... they're alright)
MODS - ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/EXHAUST
Not going to touch till my warranty expires. Got the best warranty so I am not going to mess that up.
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
Enkei TY-5 18x8.5 +35. 235/40R-18 SUMITOMO HTR A/S P02. I cant believe how much this changed the way the car feels! MPG is soo easy to flop, though. Lighter wheels, but wider coming from the factory 17x7+45
MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS
With the way it looks now, I don't think I am going to change this.
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Thinkware F770-2CH 64GB + Cellink Dashcam (the Cellink battery is worth it! Don't have to worry about piggybacking fuses or draining the main battery) Blackboxmycar has the best deals and instructions/reviews.
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
Just adding things as I go. Does anyone really mod performance on an CVT EXL? Love the looks of the underbody spoilers/splitters expensive though. What else would be viable/classy on a CVT? Thought about deleting the chrome, but its subtle enough that I may just keep it.

Item information

Added by
Madbevo
Views
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Civic Hatchback

Share this item