27won Intake
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
ESR SR12 18x8.5 +35
Muteki SR35 Lug Nuts
MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS
Eibach Pro-Kit
Whiteline 22mm Rear Sway Bar
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
It has been about 6-months now with my 2020 Si and it has been nothing but smiles from day 1. This is my second Honda, first being a 2018 Civic SE. loved that car, it did everything well and gave me no issues which was new for me coming from Mitsubishi. However, I missed the feeling of a manual transmission and started to wonder if I should make the switch back. After months of shopping around I eventually came back to Honda and the Si. I received my blue beauty on August 27th, 2020. From the moment I test drove one I fell in love with it’s nimble and peppy characteristics as well as it’s practicality for everyday and winter use and I can’t not mention that transmission which was a dream compared to my 5-Speed Mitsubishi.

At first I started out vowing to keep it stock like many others do. However, as my first true summer season with the car approaches that has changed. My goal for this car is to balance practicality with performance and to overall improve on driving experience while not breaking the bank. All the mods I’ve done and aim to do in the future are what I believe to be the best bang for your buck mods. I can’t wait to continue building and share my journey!

Item information

Added by
Chubs77
Views
Last update

More in Civic Sedan

Share this item